Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 8:13 PM
Default how do you rotate a lot to view the yards, etc
I just got sims 4. I can use the wheel of my mouse to go in close or out far, the right mouse to go to the right the left, or forward or backward. But (and I know I am dumb) How the heck do you rotate around . I am stuck in the back or front of a house and I can't rotate to the side or back (if I am in the front). How? I can't rotate around to view different sides of a room either.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 8:36 PM
It depends on which camera mode you are using. If it's the "normal" camera, I believe it's the right mouse button. If you change the setting to "The Sims 3 Camera" under Game Camera in Options, it'll be like in TS2/3 and the mouse-wheel button controls rotation.