Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Peach Pie Custom Food ( update - 9.7.2020)

by icemunmun Posted 31st Jul 2016 at 8:51 PM - Updated 10th Jul 2020 at 12:12 AM by icemunmun

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 10:30 PM
Thank you for another great recipe for our sims to enjoy!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 3:30 AM
Yes, yes, yes! These make such wonderful desserts. I get tired of just cake. Thank you again for all your efforts.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 3:54 AM
Awesome thanks so much
Sockzz!
#5 Old 1st Aug 2016 at 11:01 AM
Here's the Dutch translation!
Amazing upload, as usual!
Attached files:
File Type: rar  STBL DUT_NL Peach Pie.rar (345 Bytes, 16 downloads)
Scholar
#6 Old 2nd Aug 2016 at 2:15 AM Last edited by Mendota : 2nd Aug 2016 at 3:04 AM.
I am not sure what it is yet, but something has caused the Game's Apple pie to bug out. I have tried removing all the new customs pies and pizzas and am repairing the game. Wanted to know if anyone else has same issue.

Just wanted to report back... It turns out that the Apple pie recipe overhall by Plastic box was causing the issue. I have removed that one recipe and the Apple pie now works correctly. Just a heads up if anyone else is using those mods. So far the only issue has occurred with the Apple pie, haven't noticed any others yet.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 3rd Aug 2016 at 3:20 PM
Yay! More custom food! I love custom foods! Thank you for sharing it with us! :)
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Aug 2016 at 12:27 PM
thanks for another awesome custom food thing, but none of them seem to be coming up in my game from your first custom foods up to the latest? I downloaded the mod conflict detector and it said that its the wrong content type. All the other custom foods from like Ohmysims and Plasticbox works fine but it's just yours that keeps acting up in my game. Which is kinda making me upset
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#9 Old 10th Aug 2016 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sunflowerchild
thanks for another awesome custom food thing, but none of them seem to be coming up in my game from your first custom foods up to the latest? I downloaded the mod conflict detector and it said that its the wrong content type. All the other custom foods from like Ohmysims and Plasticbox works fine but it's just yours that keeps acting up in my game. Which is kinda making me upset

Mod conflict detector will show conflicts as there are common resources with other files like rig, footprints etc.Those conflicts are harmless.

A liitle bit of troubleshooting -

1. Redownload and unzip with 7zip ( Sometimes with WinRAR or WinZIP there is incomplete extraction.Also sometimes on MTS, the downloads are incomplete)
2. The custom foods require the latest game patch
3. The custom food requires the mentioned Food interaction.I would recommend to get the latest ( v1-8)
4. All my foods require higher cooking skills to show up . Make sure the sim is skilled enough.
Lastly, which custom foods have you downloaded?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks ElenaInTheSims for the translations.

Quote: Originally posted by Mendota
I am not sure what it is yet, but something has caused the Game's Apple pie to bug out. I have tried removing all the new customs pies and pizzas and am repairing the game. Wanted to know if anyone else has same issue.

Just wanted to report back... It turns out that the Apple pie recipe overhall by Plastic box was causing the issue. I have removed that one recipe and the Apple pie now works correctly. Just a heads up if anyone else is using those mods. So far the only issue has occurred with the Apple pie, haven't noticed any others yet.

Thank you for the report Hope anyone else who has the issue reads this

Thanks zaleth , eternal0572 , PrincessFayth6

Quote: Originally posted by FrozenPotato3
coconut cream pie or chocolate pie please?

There is a Chocolate Pudding by Plasticbox which should be similar.I don't take requests as such but If I ever make a coconut harvestable, I will make a coconut pie then.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Sep 2016 at 2:21 PM
My entire house was full of pies, it took me two hours to clean them up then I found one more and clicked to have them toss it away and the game crashed - I didn't get to save and had to do it all again. lol Thank you for the information so I know how to fix mine.
Test Subject
#11 Old 3rd Dec 2016 at 8:01 PM
Italian translation.

Ciao!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  peach pie italian translation.zip (351 Bytes, 8 downloads)
Icy Spicy
Original Poster
#12 Old 4th Dec 2016 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eámanë
Italian translation.

Ciao!

Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 29th Jan 2017 at 10:50 PM
Great work, as usual!
Here is PT-BR translation.
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Peach Pie PT-BR STBL.zip (298 Bytes, 5 downloads)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 12:05 AM
can you make custom food donuts? and have sims be able to order a tray like pizza?!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Jul 2018 at 1:19 AM
Still loving all your ideas! Thank you for sharing!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 12:12 AM
Thank you