Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 16th May 2023 at 11:40 AM Last edited by AndrewGloria : 16th May 2023 at 11:56 AM.
Default fakepeeps7's Boys Tank Tops as Separates

A few days ago I downloaded fakepeeps7's Boys' Tank & Shorts - Recolours. But my boys wanted to wear the tops with their own shorts, so I made separate versions for them. I must stress that I made these for my own game. But I wondered if other people might like them. My contribution to this is really minimal. The textures are by fakepeeps7 and are unaltered. The mesh is a Maxis nude top as made available on Sexy Sims by drachis. All I did was make an edited version of the alpha to make it into a separate top.

I'm just wondering if MTS might be interested in hosting these. I won't be offended if the answer is No. I really made for myself, and just thought other people might like them too. After I made these, I discovered that fakepeeps7 made another four of these Tank Tops and Shorts for Boys. (These are actually fakeppes7's originals, and the eight in my picture are recolours.) I'll make separate versions of these four as well, and, if they're wanted here, I'll include all twelve in the set.

fakepeeps7's original full body outfits are only for boys, but I've made my separates available for girls as well. (This seems to be the default for children's clothes made in Body Shop.) After all there are plenty of tomboy girls around. Personally I think I find tomboy girls and girlie boys more interesting than their more stereotypical counterparts. In the picture the kids second from the left (Sue) and third from the right (Janice) are girls. As all my kids have longish hair, I've given Sue a hairband, and dressed Janice in a denim skirt to make it just a little bit clearer that they're girls. I'm afraid Jerome is kind of blocking our view of Janice. "You wouldn't like to move just a little?"

I made these kids in CAS just to get this picture, but they're so cute, that I now feel I have to, somehow or other, get them into my game! I think I'll give them all different surnames.
Screenshots

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 16th May 2023 at 3:20 PM
Making separates out of full body outfits is definitely a valid upload.

A suggestion. Make them untuckable as well and people will get twice as much use out of them.