Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jan 2007 at 1:24 AM
Custom Aspiration
Is there anyway to create a custom life aspiration?

Ex #1: Wuthering Hieghts Aspiration would include falling in love, marrying a rich sim, starting arguements, playing pranks, having pets, having a baby, seeing ghosts, having family members die, and other bizzarre groupings.

Ex #2: Tragedy aspiration would include losing games, having people die, seeing ghosts, getting sick, and basically the opposite of what most people want.

After all, there are people that thrive on pain, why not sims too?
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 7th Sep 2009 at 4:19 PM
Default custom aspirations
is there any way to create your own custom aspiration? or are there any that you can just download?
Retired Duck
retired moderator
#3 Old 17th Sep 2009 at 12:59 PM
Unfortunately, aspiration details are stored *inside* the sim data, not as external plugins. That means that you can't really plug-in new ones, the best you could do is mod the existing ones into something different, and even that is very difficult.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 3:34 AM
Default maybe?
Quote: Originally posted by melissa112
is there any way to create your own custom aspiration? or are there any that you can just download?

I appears that this tool will allow you to do so, though I have not tested it, so I can not guarantee it's ability to do what you want. Still, it might be worth checking out.

http://zerbu.tumblr.com/post/102988...kshop-version-2
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#5 Old 6th Aug 2015 at 4:10 AM
This thread is 8 years old and that link is for Sims 4. -_-

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#6 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 1:23 AM
Default here a lots of them
Quote: Originally posted by melissa112

http://modthesims.info/browse.php?g...&tag=Aspiration
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#7 Old 26th Sep 2017 at 1:51 AM
Again, the link provided is for the wrong game. I'm going to close this since it's a necro and it doesn't seem to be possible.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Locked thread