Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Actor/Actress Career (Updated For Island Living)

by xTheLittleCreator Posted 11th Jun 2018 at 6:09 PM - Updated 9th Jul 2019 at 9:57 AM by xTheLittleCreator

53 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
#26 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 1:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xTheLittleCreator
That's weird but, they clearly work.

I don't know if it's possible but can you put the ts4script in lower case letter instead of capital ? Because for all the careers I have the ts4script is in lower case letter and are working fine , and your careers not .. So it's just to test youknow I hope you understand
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#27 Old 28th Jun 2018 at 11:57 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shampoo97233
I don't know if it's possible but can you put the ts4script in lower case letter instead of capital ? Because for all the careers I have the ts4script is in lower case letter and are working fine , and your careers not .. So it's just to test youknow I hope you understand

I tried my career again but, it is working fine for me. Did you already check it with just my career in your folder? If you still have problems after that contact me please :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#28 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 5:54 AM
Merci beaucoup pour la version français!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#29 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 1:30 AM
Found another one of your careers! Thank you so much for the effort and sharing!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#30 Old 10th Jul 2018 at 10:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Charmbird
Found another one of your careers! Thank you so much for the effort and sharing!

Thank you very much for liking my careers
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 26th Jul 2018 at 2:07 PM
Do your careers conflict with any other mod? I keep getting last exception notifications and I can't figure out whats causing them.
Test Subject
#32 Old 2nd Aug 2018 at 7:15 PM
Default New Update
Hello! I was just wondering if your mod works with the latest update? I couldn't get the career to work and I was wondering if it was because of the update, or if it was because of something else.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#33 Old 3rd Aug 2018 at 3:10 AM
no, it's broken now.
Test Subject
#34 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 4:50 PM
I have one of my sims as an actress and since the update I have been having issues. 1) When clicking on the sim with the career, she ends up having the same inventory as the previous clicked on sim, 2) when going to build/buy mode and exiting it, the UI disappears. Hope this helps to pinpoint the problem, love your careers and great work.
Test Subject
#35 Old 4th Aug 2018 at 9:48 PM
Neia already made an update. Now the modauthor has to do the same.
Test Subject
#36 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 4:40 AM
update this please
Test Subject
#37 Old 5th Aug 2018 at 12:19 PM
Hi there, are you planning on updating this? I'd LOVE it in my game!
Test Subject
#38 Old 8th Aug 2018 at 7:08 AM
Looking forward to an update, I love this career! thx
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 13th Aug 2018 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mrssewardx
Hi there, are you planning on updating this? I'd LOVE it in my game!

I was away for holiday, soo I had no time to update but keep your eyes peeled.
Lab Assistant
#40 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 12:44 PM
Thank you for the update. Dank je wel. Ik gebruik deze en de singer career heel veel in mijn spel.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#41 Old 14th Aug 2018 at 9:02 PM
Thank you very much for updating for Patch 1.45!
Test Subject
#42 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 6:06 AM
Hi. The updated mod isn't working in my game. It does not appear at all in the job list when my sims use the "find a job" cell phone option. I removed all my mods and cc, cleared my cache, and tried again, but the mod is still not showing up.
Test Subject
#43 Old 16th Aug 2018 at 10:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joyofliving37
Hi. The updated mod isn't working in my game. It does not appear at all in the job list when my sims use the "find a job" cell phone option. I removed all my mods and cc, cleared my cache, and tried again, but the mod is still not showing up.

I'm having the same problem!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#44 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 9:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by joyofliving37

Thank you for letting me know! After the next update, which is happening now for me, I will try it out.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#45 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 1:18 PM
Thanks for fixing it so soon
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#46 Old 17th Aug 2018 at 4:38 PM
Thank you so much for updating this mod! Also, thanks for creating it! I was so disappointed that there wasn't an acting career in the game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 8th Sep 2018 at 4:13 AM
Singing? Acting? What's next?? I, for one, am excited to find out! Thank you so very much, X, "my little creator"!
Test Subject
#48 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 6:09 PM Last edited by Arliel : 4th Dec 2018 at 6:26 PM.
Thanks for this mod! It'd be great for my main sim's cousin.
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 10:40 PM
Hi there ! My sim don't get paid for his work... He get a heavy bonus when he's promoted but nothing when it comes to everyday salary... I just took a look at your description wondering when he would start getting paid an it seems that he should have from the very start! I'm only thinking of this now because he's at level 8 and it's getting harder to get promotions so I'd like a salary..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cinthila
Hi there ! My sim don't get paid for his work... He get a heavy bonus when he's promoted but nothing when it comes to everyday salary... I just took a look at your description wondering when he would start getting paid an it seems that he should have from the very start! I'm only thinking of this now because he's at level 8 and it's getting harder to get promotions so I'd like a salary..

Hey,

Have you tried changing out Neia's Command file? Maybe if you swap it for a new one, it might work. If it doesn't let me know
Page 2 of 3