Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 12:28 AM
Default Adding Maternity flag to AF clothes using SimPE?
Hi folks,

Just a quick question (I hope!) - I just started using MaryLou & Numenor's "Shop-at-home" coat hook, and I'm trying to figure out how to add the Maternity flag to custom maternity clothing so that it is visible in the Buy/Plan Maternity sections. I'm trying to do it manually in SimPE.

Their upload post says "manually edit the Property Set, adding 0x100 to the Category", but I seem to be having issues with it...... I've looked at a fair few tutorials, but no luck as yet :-(

Can anyone tell me, when I look at Property Set for an outfit in SimPE, if the outfit I want to add the Maternity flag to has:

category (dtUInteger) 0x00000007

should I be changing it to 0x00000100 or 0x00000107?

Any help would be appreciated! I thought I'd figured it out yesterday but I think I made a mistake somewhere as it caused my game to crash whilst loading..... (and the crashing stopped after I removed the package file for the item of clothing I'd tried to edit, so I'm pretty sure that's what caused it)

Laura

PS: The item I was trying to edit definitely has a pregnancy morph, and works as clothing for pregnant adult female sims, but I can only use it by telling a pregnant sim to wear it as an everyday outfit, rather than a maternity outfit.
Advertisement
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#2 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 1:56 AM
07 is the flag for everyday. If 100 is maternity, then 107 would be maternity and everyday. I'd suggest that one.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 26th Apr 2010 at 2:54 AM Last edited by lauratje86 : 26th Apr 2010 at 5:37 AM.
Aha! Thanks Phaenoh, I shall go and give it another try now :-D

**EDIT** It worked! :-) Thanks again Phaenoh :-)