Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2018 at 6:40 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default How To Edit Stats (Environment, Comfort, Energy) On Pre Existing Objects?
I really like some of the beds in TS2, but they come with horrible comfort stats and sometimes paintings don't come with good environment stats. Is there a way in SimPE on how to tweak and edit some of the buy mode objects? Or perhaps another program?
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th May 2018 at 11:53 AM
You can make a default replacement with SimPE and tweak the stats you want.

Where did your MTS uploads go? https://s2idownloads.blogspot.com/2...content-no.html
Contact me here: www.facebook.com/sims2idea
Overview all my creations: Download at once (SimFileShare)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 20th May 2018 at 9:38 PM
Additionally, be aware that there is a difference between: the numbers displayed in the catalogue which doesn't affect the sim's needs, it's just information for the player; the actual code for how an interaction with an object (like 'sit', 'watch', 'use') influences their needs and the 'advertisement' which tells a sim how, for example, fun or comforting an object is (can differ depending on personality: playful sims get a lower advertisement score from the chess table than serious ones). Just changing the numbers in the catalogue doesn't do anything for your sims.