Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Keep Instruments in Inventory v6

by scumbumbo Posted 10th Nov 2014 at 5:10 AM - Updated 16th Nov 2018 at 1:37 AM by scumbumbo : Updated for Nov 13, 2018 game patch

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 46 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 5
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 22nd Dec 2018 at 11:36 AM
Thanks so much for this mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 2nd Apr 2019 at 8:44 PM
Thank you SO MUCH for making this!!! It absolutely infuriates me that my sims can't get it through their heads that when they take the instruments from their inventory it needs to be put back there rather than leaving it laying wherever the hell they happened to get the urge to fiddle with them!!!
Test Subject
#103 Old 18th Dec 2019 at 10:09 AM
Well... I just had a sim put down a Grims Ghoulish Guitar in a public area. Disapointing. It's seems this mod needs new tweeks.
Test Subject
#104 Old 22nd Dec 2019 at 12:20 AM
The creator of this mod has passed away. RIP to a wonderful contributor and talented creator. Haven't seen or heard if others will pick up their work and updating the mods.
Test Subject
#105 Old 18th May 2020 at 7:57 AM
Have always loved this mod and want to let people know that even though the creator passed away people keep his mods alive on the scumbumbo website! https://scumbumbomods.com/keep-inst...s-in-inventory/
Page 5 of 5