Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 7:32 AM
Default Email address changed
I couldn't log in earlier, as it wouldn't accept my password. I thought I must be typing it in wrong so I tried to reset it and it told me that my email address didn't match my username. I tried again after the 15 min timeout and the password worked this time, but when I checked my email settings someone had changed the email to [email protected]. That is not my email. I changed it back and changed the password, but should I be worried?
Advertisement
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#2 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 11:23 AM
That is very odd! I have had a look at your account and I can't see any sign of anyone having accessed your account (apart from you, obviously) - all the login attempts are from your usual IP addresses and your usual ISP, but given that, I don't know how your email could have got changed. It's good that you've changed your password - I would also suggest that you change your passwords on any other websites where you've used the same password as your old MTS password.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 5th Aug 2017 at 2:46 PM
Ok, thanks.