Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#26 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 6:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cissa1234
If I make a lot can I use cc?

Yes of course - just make sure to uncheck the unnecessary recolors. Remember that anything related to the theme goes
Advertisement
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#27 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cissa1234
If I make a lot can I use cc?
Don't forget to check the Creator Guidelines for TS3 lots

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#28 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 11:58 AM
I've uploaded my lot.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#29 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 3:24 PM
I made something for this theme. I'm so nervous though. It's my first object creation and my first upload to MTS. I hope everything goes smoothly. XD
Trainee Moderator
staff: trainee moderator
#30 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 7:34 PM
I made a clothing but I can't upload it tonight. I don't have the time.

It says any uploads before the 30th of April will get the sticker, so does it mean, I won't get a sticker if I upload the clothing tomorrow?

Catalogue of Custom Neighborhoods for TS2
All Hood Building Group neighborhoods are available here
Want to get rid of EA's sims in neighborhoods? Check out my Clean and Empty Steatlh Hoods and Clean and Empty Neighborhood Templates
My Simblr
The Pathfinder
retired moderator
#31 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 9:24 PM
You must upload it before 1rst of May - this includes 30th of April as an acceptable date.

Since some months have 30 and other - 31 days, we just used the end of this month as 30th. So we'll edit that for next month's theme,to avoid more confusion. The upload must be uploaded/in the queue before 1rst of the next month.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 8:38 AM
Default My sims 4 lot
I did it

I'm searching for every new idea to deal with the Sims! To me this game's just like a tool. One can change and create everything he/she wants!
Mad Poster
#33 Old 30th Apr 2015 at 9:41 PM Last edited by CatherineTCJD : 1st May 2015 at 5:43 PM.
Whew!!! I just made it - I hope! (me/ worries if I'll get a sticker or not)

That blasted lot caused me major headaches! I hope there's nothing wrong with it - please let me know if there is!

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
#34 Old 1st May 2015 at 3:39 AM
Well, I'm not gonna have mine done in time. Oh well, I'd rather have it like I want it, than rush to have it in time
Mad Poster
#35 Old 1st May 2015 at 5:42 PM
...singin' - "I gotta sticker! I gotta sticker!"

Thanks Klaartje :lovestruc
(too bad Joni's not gonna get one...)

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Page 2 of 2