Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Apr 2019 at 12:04 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Default NRAAS Story Progression help needed
Hello there! I installed many of the modules available at NRAAS - master controller, overwatch, woohooer, traveller, etc, and they all seemed pretty straightforward and easy to figure out. However, I recently installed story progression, and it has me stumped. First, how do you shut off all the pop notifications about Sims you didn't know existed getting married, moving or gaining level 2 in piano... I would like to shut all of them off, not just some of them. Second, I want no one else to be able to move, get pregnant or switch jobs whilst I play one household. Again, the other modules were easy to figure out, but this one? Not so much. Any help (or direction to where I might find it) would be most appreciated!

goderguy
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Apr 2019 at 4:01 AM
1 - On City Hall or an in-game computer, NRaas > SP > General Options > All Stories > (set to something less than all sims or none, if desired). The stories already in the queue may need some time to run out, so it could take a sim day or more before changes here are fully implemented.

2 - This is what we call Rotational Play. It's not the simplest concept in the world to master, but it's very effective and almost infinitely customizable.
https://www.nraas.net/community/Sto...-Caste-Settings

For more help with the latter as needed though, I would suggest posting at NRaas. It's kind of what we are there for.