Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 4th May 2019 at 10:55 PM Last edited by spammmm : 4th May 2019 at 11:31 PM.

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 3, World Adventures, Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Sim in cas resets every time i go to tattoos !!!
sdsdss im so angry rn, i made the cutest lil bean sim, but then i went to tattoos and the sim reseted completely, sliders, skin, hair and all?? wtf why is this happening? could it be cc? idk i really need a hug right now

Update: I made her all over again, went to change her outfit and it reseted again!!
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 4th May 2019 at 11:21 PM
Does it happen with all sims, or just that one?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th May 2019 at 11:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chokolady
Does it happen with all sims, or just that one?

I dunno, just ran into this now
Could it be that i was editing the sim while they were "wearing" the naked aka bathing outfit in cas
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 4th May 2019 at 11:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spammmm
I dunno, just ran into this now
Could it be that i was editing the sim while they were "wearing" the naked aka bathing outfit in cas

Okay i think i figured it out, it must have been because of this!! i just tested with having my sim wear the everyday outfit in cas and it doesnt reset anymore