Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#126 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 11:17 PM
its the same situation with my grandparents... my grandmother around 50 and my grandfather*growls* around 65

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Advertisement
Instructor
#127 Old 10th Jul 2009 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
The only annoyance is when I go into stores and they ask me if I'm shopping for college and/or try to con me into a opening a charge. However, the look that salespeople get on their faces when I say "I'm not old enough" is priceless .

I get that, but the opposite. I get asked for ID everytime I try and buy alcohol. The shop that I go into numerous times nearly every day with my children denied me a bottle of wine. They evidently think I was 12 when I had my daughter, denied my ID and then said it must be nice to look so young and that it will work in my favour one day in a tone which said "You really aren't over 18 are you?" Ugh.

^_^
Field Researcher
#128 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 1:09 AM
O.O
Are your laws different?

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Instructor
#129 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by desimonkey442
I am 16 but I'll be 17 in October.

Oh sweet! what day? Mines the 12th

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Mad Poster
#130 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 2:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by schitzwa
I get that, but the opposite. I get asked for ID everytime I try and buy alcohol. The shop that I go into numerous times nearly every day with my children denied me a bottle of wine. They evidently think I was 12 when I had my daughter, denied my ID and then said it must be nice to look so young and that it will work in my favour one day in a tone which said "You really aren't over 18 are you?" Ugh.

I always get mistaken for being older. We went down to a wine making region last holidays with some family friends, and I was, at age 14, constantly offered glasses of wine. I also always get charged the adult bus fares unless I show my I.D., and my friends who are 16 always get charged the student rate we have to pay.
Instructor
#131 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 2:20 AM
I was buying a 'mature' game (it was a CSI game) and my sister have my mothers I.D in her purse, she's 23 but she uses my mother's credit card (with her consent of course) and she needs the I.D because sometimes they ask for it, any who, she has the I.D in her purse and she reach in to grab her, own, I.D and the woman look up at me and smiles to ring the game up. As we leave the store, my sister finds out that she had used my mothers I.D, so the lady must have mistaken me for the adult
we always joke about how I can sneak into bars and get drinks with my mother's I.D (She's 43)

I have cacophobia, hobophobia, menophobia, tremophobia, levophobia, dextrophobia, and phobophobia. I manage...
My city =D
Come Join me and become the ultimate Miss Bimbo =3
I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it ~Voltaire
Instructor
#132 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 6:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elice
so the lady must have mistaken me for the adult
we always joke about how I can sneak into bars and get drinks with my mother's I.D (She's 43)

LOL! Botox. The possibilities are endless! :D

^_^
Instructor
#133 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 6:09 AM
Elice- My b-day is on the 8th
Instructor
#134 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 6:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by shyrai234
O.O
Are your laws different?

The UK laws regarding alcohol are you have to be 18 or over to drink/purchase it.

^_^
Mad Poster
#135 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 6:44 AM
Omg.
You lucky huzzazzle.

Oh, hi, how are you holding up?
Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Field Researcher
#136 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 6:51 AM
The UK laws regarding alcohol are you have to be 18 or over to drink/purchase it.

Aw, that's sucks for us Yanks. But it sucks for you too because in Mexico you just have to be tall enough to see over the bar... Unless that's just a rumor? I have only been to Mexico once, and it wasn't even like I went far across the border, just to Nogales.

By the way, I'm 26! Hooray!
Mad Poster
#137 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 6:52 AM
*peers*
YAY someone beated Gangreless!!
*does touchdown dance*

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#138 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:24 AM
Rabid I didn't think you were so young! You should be pleased though, the giggling screechy typical teenage girl(or sometimes boy) does my nut in. They are very annoying. Worst thing is, I think I was one of them :S

HEY! Careful that's me your talking about

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Mad Poster
#139 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:29 AM
Lol.
Maybe I'll be one T.T

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#140 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:31 AM
I try not to be like that, because being like that at my school means that, at age 14, you sleep around. And I don't really want to be like that. I'm perfectly happy being what others call a nerd.
Mad Poster
#141 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:33 AM
I'm not =[
It doesn't help that I live with racist mexicans.
I hope not all mexicans hate white people.

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Mad Poster
#142 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PixCii
I try not to be like that, because being like that at my school means that, at age 14, you sleep around. And I don't really want to be like that. I'm perfectly happy being what others call a nerd.

People can assume what they want, that's the thing about High school. People and their idiotic and more than likely incorrect assumptions about others. But hey, its what high school is all about. I say screw what they say

Also I think what some people fail to realize is that, the person they're calling a nerd is probably the same person they may be working for someday. Bill Gates was a "nerd" and he's the richest man in the world.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Instructor
#143 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 7:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre15
HEY! Careful that's me your talking about

*Runs and hides!*

Quote: Originally posted by MondayMorning
Aw, that's sucks for us Yanks. But it sucks for you too because in Mexico you just have to be tall enough to see over the bar... Unless that's just a rumor?

Is there a rumor going around that not only I am in Mexico but I am also short?

Quote: Originally posted by Dreamydre15
People can assume what they want, that's the thing about High school. People and their idiotic and more than likely incorrect assumptions about others. But hey, its what high school is all about. I say screw what they say

That unfortunately doesn't change when you leave high school.

^_^
Field Researcher
#144 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 6:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cassslas1996
I'm not =[
It doesn't help that I live with racist mexicans.
I hope not all mexicans hate white people.

Hey I have to live with annoying-racist-mexican boys who talk like they will rape every girl they see and I live across from those idiots and my mother freaked when she overheard them talking about rapeing me shefreaked and told me about it but she freaked over nothing... they wouldnt dare touch me... Im to tough to be touched!

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Mad Poster
#145 Old 11th Jul 2009 at 8:03 PM
Lol.
The boys around here talk about fighting, fighting, oh, did I mention fighting?

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Field Researcher
#146 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 1:49 AM
Yeah, you mentioned fighting I just hate when they start bragging and junk... Like they are 5 and playing "my-horse-is-faster-than-yours" on what they can and cant do

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Mad Poster
#147 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 11:10 PM
What's also annoying is all these boys walking around with shirts down to their knees *tiny kitteh growl*
This one guy at wal-mart today tripped cuz it was so long and his pants were so low down, LOL!

Because I'm a Cass.
»LiveJ«◄▀►»Forums«
Field Researcher
#148 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 1:55 AM
LOL they always act like they are three untill either their hearts get broken or they realize that if they act like that then no girls... or some are just more mature or act macho or sometin

You confuse me.... Why?

I LOVE YOU ZACH!
Alchemist
#149 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 10:37 AM
Might I be one of the youngest ones here? I'm 13. Had last year not been a leap year, I would've been 13 on Friday the 13th... creepy.
Instructor
#150 Old 13th Jul 2009 at 10:55 AM
You will be yes. This is because 12 year olds get banned

^_^

Page 6 of 9