Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

No Temperature Deaths

by RevyRei Posted 26th Jun 2018 at 7:22 AM - Updated 3rd Jun 2020 at 6:29 PM by RevyRei

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
#26 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 2:19 PM
Does it work with Strangerville?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 19th Apr 2019 at 12:28 AM
Works with the new patch

ver. 1.51.75.1020
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 20th Jun 2019 at 8:52 PM Last edited by RoseSims4Fan : 21st Jun 2019 at 4:23 PM.
Mod doesn't work with Island Living patch, it causes the game to Throw LE Errors and makes the game glitch(Unable to change Sim outfits.)
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 22nd Jun 2019 at 5:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoseSims4Fan
Mod doesn't work with Island Living patch, it causes the game to Throw LE Errors and makes the game glitch(Unable to change Sim outfits.)

Are you certain it's caused by this mod? There hasn't been any changes to the code with the latest update and it seems to be working fine in my game.
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 27th Jun 2019 at 12:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by RevyRei
Are you certain it's caused by this mod? There hasn't been any changes to the code with the latest update and it seems to be working fine in my game.

It was, it made me unable to switch their outfits, but after I took it out, I could change their outfits again.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 28th Jun 2019 at 2:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RoseSims4Fan
It was, it made me unable to switch their outfits, but after I took it out, I could change their outfits again.

You must have some other conflict. I know that outfit changing was an issue for this patch and affected mods that involved changing outfits. This mod is very simple tho and has nothing to do with outfit changing.
Forum Resident
#32 Old 18th Aug 2019 at 3:13 AM Last edited by Starry Might : 18th Aug 2019 at 5:59 PM. Reason: It works!
I downloaded this because I do want Temperature Reactions (but not the worst potential consequences!), but I'm trying it out in a test save patched to the latest version (1.54), any suggestions for trying it out? (I had the mom briefly stand outside in Cold Weather Clothes in Hot Weather...should I have left her out there longer?)

EDIT: Never mind, it takes a while. As I'm typing this, I'm having the dad stand outside in his Cold Weather clothing talking to his older daughter (I cheated a Death Flower and gave it to her for insurance), and even thought he's dangerously hot and has has two Burning to Death warnings, he's still kicking! So it still works with the current patch (1.54). Thanks! (Now to get dad back inside! )

~*~ Star light, star bright, I am Starry Might! ~*~
Forum Resident
#33 Old 1st Oct 2019 at 8:17 PM Last edited by Starry Might : 6th Oct 2019 at 9:10 PM. Reason: Latest patch info
Sorry for the bump, but this still works for me as of the September 17th hotfix (the reason I say "for me" is because I don't know if temperature is a factor at all in Realm of Magic, which I don't have).

UPDATE: Still works for me as of the October 3rd patch.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#34 Old 12th Nov 2019 at 6:05 PM
Thank you!! I wish I’d had this in my game before, I’m making my own custom starting savefile and I was working on a winter community lot and doing doing playertesting, and apparently my sims world had a mass freezing and now I need to go back into many households and revive frozen dead sims
Forum Resident
#35 Old 16th Nov 2019 at 2:35 AM
I'm on patch hiatus, but glad to see that this was updated.

Forum Resident
#36 Old 8th Feb 2020 at 2:20 AM
Sorry for the bump, but this still works as of the 20th Anniversary Patch.

Forum Resident
#37 Old 8th Apr 2020 at 1:23 AM
Sorry for the bump again, but will this need updated for the new patch (April 7th, 2020)?

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#38 Old 21st Apr 2020 at 7:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Starry Might
Sorry for the bump again, but will this need updated for the new patch (April 7th, 2020)?

It's good
Forum Resident
#39 Old 22nd Apr 2020 at 2:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RevyRei
It's good

Thanks! I was wondering because LittleMsSam updated her Weather Death Fix in her Random Bug Fixes (because the latest patch fixed a temperature issue, I believe).

Lab Assistant
#40 Old 19th Nov 2020 at 5:44 AM
Is this working with the latest patch?
Test Subject
#41 Old 6th May 2021 at 2:59 PM
Does this still work? 2021
Page 2 of 2