Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 8:30 AM
Default Sim file Share Code
Hi,
I dont know if i can send this question here but, can some send me a code for Sim File Share? I want to make some cc creations in my Tumblr Profile and I need sim file share to upload it. Can anyone help me and send me a code?
Please and Thank you
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 10:54 AM
GKiXkI7BxeZtJyrCriMIMYKC23dmQEY0
4bx0LicZ1AALZc5pdDbl6L456ZYXtAkg
xInaQLkHhXTP7pLKUJYKWEZZSuVDf2NJ
kjbDKouTdU64VNCSbVRMXhPZWlkrGN7a
dGAc908sZzbVmyf4RoVVBDFE6XyrMU2m
zmKd2o4eEdoRxAc6IH10rIlWGrNz4VQ8
s8wEmcRwqwVvCEyhd6fi8mEUNTv3J4Xa
k7HPGlonRQFBbDEV6zDuAd1xzQBUCuLo
UbaXvF2R82UhwtC7Yl3XkuA7rLrEZwZ3
ERXUdp1wbNDejNDmmqKJTPxfT5xacG6b

Enjoy
dodgy builder
#3 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 12:51 PM
Ha, it's probably not suppose to be an open process. You send the poster a code on pm and leave it to that. Otherwise they wouldn't need codes

@Anhaeyn
Forum Resident
#4 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 8:36 PM
volenom you are so mean.
dodgy builder
#5 Old 30th Dec 2018 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ticklish
volenom you are so mean.

That's what it is to be an adult, sometimes people will see you as mean. I'm just stating the probable facts, nothing more nothing less.
Scholar
#6 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 2:54 AM
You guys need to seriously stop letting these threads get derailed. Just let he/she post wtv they want just like any other user and if it bothers you there's a dislike button.
They've been doing this forever and they know what they're doing so just ignore it.
dodgy builder
#7 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 3:19 PM
If no one said anything and reported nothing, this place would turn into somewhere no one would like to stay.

Some people just expects smileys, sorry and please in every sentence. That's not how it works. Sometimes you just have to add some nice thoughts to a sentence, if it's not there. I'm not that kind if a person these days.

... chances are though, that if you don't like being told, you won't like me, but that doesn't mean I'm being mean. I just like things to be right.
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#8 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 5:00 PM
I usually find it works better to report dubious posts silently rather than remonstrate openly. a) the staff get to it sooner and b) you don't end up having to duck behind the parapets. Oh and c) if it wasn't against the rules anyway, everything carries on seamlessly.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
dodgy builder
#9 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Inge Jones
I usually find it works better to report dubious posts silently rather than remonstrate openly. a) the staff get to it sooner and b) you don't end up having to duck behind the parapets. Oh and c) if it wasn't against the rules anyway, everything carries on seamlessly.

I didn't say it was against the rules. I know some mts mods are very influencial on simsfileshare, but I don't know how close the relationship is, so I didn't think reporting it would be the right way to go.

I just didn't think it was appropriate, that's all. The usual way anyway is to send a pm.