Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 5:17 AM
Default Talent Show...so what's your talent
Everyone has a talent, a trait in excellence within certain activities.

I share mine to start: I actually can sing, but I become tone deaf if my background music overpowers my vocals. My voice is kind of all over the map. That's due in part of my mimicry in voice acting.

I also have built skills which my natural ability flowed through. I draw, I cook, I make drinks (booze, bubbles or brew) I DJ and I am a host. Somehow, I find a certain kind of joy from entertaining others. It makes my doctor appointments with my Primary Care Physician less painful.

Stand up comedy is something I have a knack for but it's extremely geeky content. I once compared myself to a Sailor Moon villain when I expressed my tendency to go after older members of the opposite sex. This made my poor doctor laugh to the point of she needed a breather.

I guess that's what I know about myself.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Inventor
#2 Old 21st Jul 2017 at 1:23 AM
I suppose mine would be cooking, baking, and candy making. I can cook/bake anything if I have a recipe, even made up a few of my own. I have also taught myself to make hard candy, gummies (sour and regular), chocolates (solid and filled), and sweettarts.
Theorist
#3 Old 22nd Jul 2017 at 5:10 PM
My talent is stealing oxygen from people that deserve it way more than me.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 1:15 PM
I have perfect timing. I will typically ask a question that calls for an elaborate answer from my table companions at the very moment they take a large bite of food, forcing them to mumble, cover their mouths, then bob their heads while they chew and stare at me mutinously.

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 1:21 PM
I stumble and fall rather well. I also excel at gaining weight

"Fear not little flock, for it hath pleased your Father to give you a kingdom". Luke 12:32 Chris Hatch's family friendly files archived on SFS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603534 . Bulbizarre's website: https://archiveofourown.org/users/C...CoveredPortals/
Scholar
#6 Old 23rd Jul 2017 at 3:59 PM
I don't really have any talents. I suppose I'm kind of a natural with academic writing, but meh. I used to be really good at drawing, but my limitations showed up really quickly in middle school and I stopped drawing not too long after.

♫ Keeping this here until EA gives us a proper playable woodwind/brass instrument ♫
For now, though, my decorative Bassoon conversion for TS4. =)
Inventor
#7 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 3:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smorbie1
I stumble and fall rather well. I also excel at gaining weight

I'm good at stumbling and falling too! I'm also pretty good at dropping things, knocking things over, and spilling things.
Test Subject
#8 Old 24th Jul 2017 at 11:55 PM
I can memorize things pretty well (mostly having to do with history/psychology) and I have a pretty good eye for design. I tried drawing for a while but after I stopped doing it after my abilities deteriorated altogether. o_o;
Inventor
#9 Old 26th Jul 2017 at 10:09 PM
I am very good at killing mixers. Seriously, I have lost count on how many I've killed. One time I, somehow, managed to smoosh a beater if a stand mixer while using it to make cake icing. Another time, I literally blew up the motor of a hand held mixer.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 7:26 AM
One of my other talents involved modding my setup. Recently, I took everything apart and reinstalled the Wii U and PlayStation 2 with the switchboard for 8 machines. Eventually, I'm going to need a switchboard for HDMI input\output as Nintendo decided to give the Wii U HD ability for graphics. I also mod my games on my PC to fit with my story telling, but like I said, life is getting in the way of my gaming.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Scholar
#11 Old 10th Aug 2017 at 4:02 PM
I'm really good at firing people. My last 3 jobs, I've been the manager tasked to handle every exit. Its quite fun, and I like when they cry best.

Sarcasm is a body's natural defense against stupid.
Theorist
#12 Old 9th Sep 2017 at 4:13 AM
My (somewhat) unique talent is eating the last snack/pie slice/hors 'doeuvre/candy/whatever off a plate at parties.
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 3:58 PM
I was classically trained to play piano from a very young age, and I can play saxophone, bass, and guitar, but when I hit 17, I just fell out of love with music and stopped practicing. I guess the talent is still there if I applied myself. I was also a fine arts student in college and I can draw and paint pretty okay, which I also don't do anymore. I can rebuild a car engine, I quilt, sew, crochet, and some people say I can write pretty decent stories. ^_^
Field Researcher
#14 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 5:12 PM
I am pretty talented at destroying my life,no joke.
But in all honesty,I do decent job at drawing (I studied graphic design),singing,writing poetry (for now only in my mother tongue,but I aspire to compose someday in english too).
And If that counts,I do have sharp eye for clothing and many people told me that I posses impressive fashion sense ( Huge fan of 60s-80s style,especially men attire,because I hardly wear feminine clothes).
Scholar
#15 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 8:44 PM
I have a pretty good imagination. I can come up with an entertaining story outloud pretty easily, but I can't write them down. Also depending on the complxity of object, I can ususally take it apart and put it back together again without any problems because who needs instructions.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Mar 2018 at 8:49 PM
i draw! that's my "thing", although i suppose i have an alright singing voice as well :~)