Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 1st Feb 2022 at 12:44 AM
Default Beards & TSRW?
How do I clone not just like the stubble but the actual beards with meshes on TSRW? Its not under facial overlay or hair.
Advertisement
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#2 Old 1st Feb 2022 at 10:16 AM
Heya! I moved it to the CASpart category, since modding is more about XML files and script modding (or misc modding )

Bears are in a bit of an odd place. If you start a new project and then click "Accessory", browse Human > (young) adult Male > and then just find which beard you wanted
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 1st Feb 2022 at 10:03 PM Last edited by t888 : 8th Mar 2022 at 8:24 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Lyralei
Heya! I moved it to the CASpart category, since modding is more about XML files and script modding (or misc modding )

Bears are in a bit of an odd place. If you start a new project and then click "Accessory", browse Human > (young) adult Male > and then just find which beard you wanted

ACCESSORIES?! That IS odd! Didn't expect to look there! Thanks! So, I tried it and found it is possible to combine a beard like that (Accessory) with some stubble (facial overlay) just requires a bit more work than one might expect when starting as you have to basically have a project for both and then copy the facial overlay's textures over to the other meshed beard's texture files, but to keep stubble, etc there, you need to make a file with the textures combined.