Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 21st Sep 2023 at 5:40 PM
Can't Clone Lemonade Stand Right
Hi guys, I want to ask a question. I tried to clone lemonade stand from OFB, changed the mesh of stand, sugar, lemon basket, water bucket, joint meshes like the original, everything looks great on screen but when I try it in game, the only thing happens is my sim sit in the chair, that's all, no action to make lemonade. Have I missed any steps? I use milkshape to export mesh to 5gd, but it show unassigned bones exist, have I missed some joint mesh? some joint didn't show it when I select them, trans... sorry for my bad english
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 21st Sep 2023 at 6:27 PM
1: Did you change the GUIDs in the 3 OBJDs for the stand?
(Only where it simply says "GUID", don't touch the four boxes below the "Update all MMATs" tick box).

2: The lemonade stand is animated, so you do need to assign bones to make the items work.

I posted a quick tutorial plus a tutorial link on how to link object to bones here, which you can use as a guide (not the same bones/object, and more bones, but the same procedure in Milkshape) - https://modthesims.info/showthread....stpost&t=679582
If you need any help with it, feel free to ask.