Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
#126 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 1:22 PM
I have question.
"No photo editing." it mean without Photoshop processing? (colors, effects)
Advertisement
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#127 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 1:26 PM
Smile-bunny - yes, that is what it means.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#128 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 1:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
Smile-bunny - yes, that is what it means.

Ok c: No problems
Test Subject
#129 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 5:44 PM Last edited by Ydacha : 20th Dec 2011 at 5:55 PM.
July

Test Subject
#130 Old 20th Dec 2011 at 7:16 PM
April showers
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#131 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 5:22 AM Last edited by maybesomethingdunno : 22nd Dec 2011 at 12:33 AM.
Here is my entry for March, which has good ol' St. Patrick's Day.

I wonder what that leprechaun thinks of Dina....

ETA: No Photoshop was used to make this effect. If I need to explain how this was done, I can do so.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Test Subject
#132 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 6:43 AM
Default January
While it's true that Super Bowl is in February, January makes me think of football!! (ironically, as I'm not a fan )

Go Bears!
Test Subject
#133 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 10:55 AM
Glad to be able to participate in this cool contest at last. :lovestruc Here I present to you, my entry for the passionate February, "The Midnight Lover".

"I finally realized that being grateful to my body was the key to giving more love to myself":Oprah Winfrey
Test Subject
#134 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 1:27 PM
January
Test Subject
#135 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 1:28 PM
and March)))
Lab Assistant
#136 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 1:59 PM
Default January
Here's my entry for January, starting the New Year with a bang!

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#137 Old 21st Dec 2011 at 3:25 PM
Smile_Bunny - You can only submit for two months. Please choose which two you want to keep here and delete the others. However, please move the extra ones to the chat thread because they are all nice.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Test Subject
#138 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 5:16 AM Last edited by messyjessy : 22nd Dec 2011 at 5:40 AM.

July Photo: Summer Love :lovestruc
Test Subject
#139 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 5:18 AM Last edited by messyjessy : 22nd Dec 2011 at 5:39 AM.

December Photo
Test Subject
#140 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 5:41 AM Last edited by PDownloader90 : 22nd Dec 2011 at 6:04 AM. Reason: I want to change the direct link to img code.
Default January

Here is my entry for January. New Year's Bash.
Test Subject
#141 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 6:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
Smile_Bunny - You can only submit for two months. Please choose which two you want to keep here and delete the others. However, please move the extra ones to the chat thread because they are all nice.

Okay
But where is chat? (I don't know where is it ._. )
Veteran Finn
retired moderator
#142 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 6:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Smile_Bunny
Okay
But where is chat? (I don't know where is it ._. )
It's linked with quite big letters on the rules post
*shrugs*
retired moderator
#143 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 7:05 AM Last edited by maybesomethingdunno : 22nd Dec 2011 at 7:24 AM.
Here is my entry for November, the month for Election Day, voting, and "Oh, God, when will the campaign commercials end already?!".

Remember a vote for Landgraab and Pleasant is a vote for a better future!

One of our town's voting areas (in real life) is a school, which is apparently near a lot of impatient people. Thus I chose school-related decor and "oh-so-eager to vote" voters. No Photoshop was used to make this effect. If I need to explain how this was done, I can do so.

I don't mind if you call me "MSD" or something for short.
Tumblr
Perhaps someday I'll have leisure time back...
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#144 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 8:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by maybesomethingdunno
No Photoshop was used to make this effect. If I need to explain how this was done, I can do so.
I'd love to know. I also feel like just the gym might have been a stronger photo, you could always include a photo recolor of Landgraab and Pleasant at a speech sitting on the voter registration table.

Everybody please please please turn your graphics and texture settings WAY up to take your pictures. We have a bunch of lovely but way too fuzzy photos!
Test Subject
#145 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 9:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by armiel
It's linked with quite big letters on the rules post

aaa..ok. thank you ;D
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#146 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 1:45 PM
messyjessy - December is full. Please post your picture in chat thread so everyone can see your elf making snow angels.

Test Subject
#147 Old 22nd Dec 2011 at 6:45 PM
Default November

November - Picture is ment to be blury.
Lab Assistant
#148 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 12:23 AM
I decided to do May, as it's my birthday month and everything is so pretty during it (nope, no bias at all over here <.< )
May is when everything is blooming, from flowers to relationships, and when everything looks so fresh and new.

Has been sized down from original shot.
Test Subject
#149 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 4:12 AM

October: Halloween! Grim came for a visit XD
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#150 Old 23rd Dec 2011 at 6:48 PM
Smile_Bunny - both your entries have pay hair.

For anyone who has been notified that they are using pay content, your entries have been disqualified. You are more than welcome to change hair and resubmit some new entries but the spots you have now will NOT be held.

Page 6 of 8