Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2024 at 2:33 PM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Uneven Road when on Lot
I have returned to The Sims 2 after a few years hiatus and after installing the game and plugging in a backup of my old neighborhood I was revisiting some of the lots, I noticed some of the road in front of the lot has now become uneven. In all my years I never remember encountering this where the road was actually slanted too. I'm not exactly sure how it happened because the road was even when I built the lot, as were the other lots that I previously built. I've tried leveling out the terrain with the editor tool from neighborhood view but this slant is integrated into the lot wherever I place it.

Playing with the Ultimate Collection version on EA app. Wondering if there is a way to reset it or adjust it without rebuilding the houses on a new lot?

Thank you!
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 30th Mar 2024 at 6:07 PM
What happens if you use the Lot Adjuster to flatten the lot and its edges?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 31st Mar 2024 at 2:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Acrylonitrile
What happens if you use the Lot Adjuster to flatten the lot and its edges?

I had no idea that tool existed. I looked it up and gave it a spin and it worked like a charm!

Thank you very much.