Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 135
Test Subject
#76 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 3:53 PM
I LOVE this mod!!! I had so much fun with it! However, I ran into a problem. I don't know if anyone else has but I could no longer invite a sim to current lot. I can't invite sims anywhere! Is there anyway to fix this?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 4:12 PM
Thank you so much... This mod was truely needed... No more manually typing to modify sims relationships or anything else... Love this....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#78 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 4:49 PM
Hey. I haven't tried it out yet, but I just downloaded it. This looks really cool. I look forward to seeing more of your work. Thank you. :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#79 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 5:53 PM
Woah! cheers for this one!
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 5:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
I actually have no idea how to add language support at the moment

Currently all the strings are directly stored in the GFX file. I suppose I need to create a seperate package file to store these strings and then have the UI files to call the game service to get these localized strings instead.

I guess you could also edit the GFX file and store the strings in Spanish instead of in English. Then upload it as a separate flavor and people will choose which file to download depending on their language. I would try to do it to help you if I knew how to edit GFX files, but that's too advanced for me xD It sounds easier than "have the UI files to call the game service to get these localized strings".

Anyway, if it's going to be time consuming, just let it be. There isn't so much text and there are thousands of better things you could do.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#81 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 7:54 PM
Gave it a try. I almost cried! I love this so much. All options work in my game. I hope you can find the time to keep updating it as more ea patches come out. Otherwise I will be like sims used to be at the bar, forever waving my hand to get that juice drink order that never comes. 😂 Thanks for making such an great mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 8:41 PM
Awesome Mod !!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#83 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 9:12 PM
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
I cannot "yes" enough for this one. Thank you so, so much.
Test Subject
#84 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 9:39 PM
Seems to be an error this mod causes, when I use it it causes the build/buy window to the left to disappear, all that remains is the window with all the furniture items and the filter, there's no "Sort by room/function" window to the left. It worked well in all other aspects, but unfortunately I can't use it due to this.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#85 Old 2nd Jul 2015 at 10:19 PM
Thanks you, I've been wanted a mod like this sense I got Sims 4.
Test Subject
#86 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 1:59 AM
Thank you for this Mod. Everything works great except for setting the Relationship Value. Tried it multiple times, with multiple Sims - No weird characters in any names, also removed ALL of my other Mods just to test to see if any were conflicting. Even started a new Sim to test run it.
The screen pops up to let me set the values, but after I set them and click 'Run Cheat' nothing changes.
If you're able to fix this, it would be awesome. It's still a very convenient Mod for its other working uses.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#87 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 3:07 AM
That's awesome! I loved that in Sims 3. I was wondering if it was possible to do the dragging on needs in Sims 4 but hadn't had a chance to look at it yet. Good job!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#88 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 4:51 AM
Do you know if it conflicts with MC Command Center?
Test Subject
#89 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 5:15 AM
aah! thank you so much! i really needed this ^_^ one of the best mods yet !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 5:36 AM
Oh my god, I love you! Thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 7:56 AM
Thanks man! This mod is soooo cool. I tried it but the friendship one does not work :(
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 1:40 PM
thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 1:40 PM
thanks
Test Subject
#94 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 3:16 PM
the mod is great i just have one question how to i unlock the item in buy mode? tnks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 3:35 PM
Wow, what an awesome mod! Bookmarking to download later. Great addition!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 4:20 PM
Hey there love this mode! But why there's something wrong with my build/buy mode....
Test Subject
#97 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 5:47 PM
Thanks for this! Been waiting for something just like this, Very awesome

The sliders for me don't work for me though, the bars never change. Rest of it works great, all the right clicks etc.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 7:25 PM
Awesome!! Thank you so much .. I've missed being able to just be able to fix one need at time if i want. You rock!
Test Subject
#99 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 7:30 PM
Missing UI in build/buy mode.
Screenshot :
http://imgur.com/no5KDOt
Test Subject
#100 Old 3rd Jul 2015 at 7:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by #PantsBRO#
Screenshot :
http://imgur.com/no5KDOt

It happened to me too! And also, the mods doesn't work for modifying relationship point. I think you should fix it..
Page 4 of 135