Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 8:55 PM
Default Get to work bug. :(
All my custom content clothes have this thumbnail...they didn't have it yesterday before I installed Get to work. all clothes work but their icons are messed up. Any suggestions on how to fix this? And yes I cleared the caches and everything.

Advertisement
Field Researcher
#2 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 11:44 PM
EA is suppose to be working on a fix to this debacle they have created, messing up Custom Contest. I called EA today they would not give me a time frame. I haven't patched my game with the game breaking patch and my copied of GTW will not be in until tomorrow. I have no answers for you except to see if the creators of the CC has updated their files. The custom content that was made before the patch and ep doesn't have a tag/flag for humans vs Alien, that is in the new ep for Aliens and humans so the game doesn't know what to do with it. I will not be installing my copy of GTW until there is a fix, I ordered a hardcopy and EA said that I could return it. I will not open it and will give a week or 2 if nothing has been fix I will return the game and they will end the Sims for me. I get that hacks/mods need to be updated with patches and eps. That is not a problem for me, have done that since the beginning of the Sims series but when it comes to Custom Content (clothes, hair, eyes, default skins, makeup, etc,) that is a deal breaker for me. EA knows that the Sims community has made CC since The Sims(1) , The Sims Community is what made the series so successful,There is no excuse for EA's laziness.
Scholar
#3 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 2:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by alilana
All my custom content clothes have this thumbnail...they didn't have it yesterday before I installed Get to work. all clothes work but their icons are messed up. Any suggestions on how to fix this? And yes I cleared the caches and everything.

Wait a minute How do you have Get To Work installed already? Via Origin its not released until 2nd April.... and I pre ordered it ages ago....Im so jealous of you right now....LOL
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 2:27 AM
Korean VPN. and ty you guys, for your comments, hopefully EA brings out a patch soon.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mummy_001
Wait a minute How do you have Get To Work installed already? Via Origin its not released until 2nd April.... and I pre ordered it ages ago....Im so jealous of you right now....LOL

Parts of Asia have already receive it. I have mine per-ordered and and will be in tomorrow 3-31-2015. Hardcopy at Gamestop.
Scholar
#6 Old 31st Mar 2015 at 2:46 AM
Im very envious of you all.... lol
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th May 2015 at 12:38 AM
Did the custom content cause the thumbnail to space apart like that?