Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Dec 2022 at 10:31 PM
Default New Shopponh Items
New items for your sims to bring home!

After 2 years of hacking the game I finally found where is the file to
hack so I can add more items for my sims to buy and bring back home.

I made lots of new things:

You don't have to download all the new items - just install all the files in the folder called "must install all-Bring home"

1) Vacation Album:

2) C&C Vase - buy and bring home!

3) New gothic candles and more!

4) Sims2 masks convertions!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DOWNLOAD NEW BAUYABLE ITEMS HERE
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This works with the cereal (for the hacked fridge)
Advertisement
Theorist
#2 Old 15th Dec 2022 at 1:51 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 15th Dec 2022 at 5:30 PM. Reason: update :)
My Mel got stuck with one of your vases at home. She came home and that's all. Those vase is still in her inventory. So they are possibly not working. Or might be something wrong with me.

Also I don't know where to install neighborhoodphoneplugin.iff You provided zero instructions about how to install it. I put it in Downloads folder and it's not working there

Screenshots

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 16th Dec 2022 at 12:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Victor_tor
My Mel got stuck with one of your vases at home. She came home and that's all. Those vase is still in her inventory. So they are possibly not working. Or might be something wrong with me.

Also I don't know where to install neighborhoodphoneplugin.iff You provided zero instructions about how to install it. I put it in Downloads folder and it's not working there

Oh! This is probably happened because of object's Guide collision.
You have in your game another file that has the same guide as this vase...
Sorry for that.
Theorist
#4 Old 16th Dec 2022 at 2:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gothi_family_4ever
Oh! This is probably happened because of object's Guide collision.
You have in your game another file that has the same guide as this vase...
Sorry for that.

All vases not working. Candles also can not be taken out if inventory. To many GUID collisions for such case.

Your txt says just unpack in Downloads. I see there are obviously some items to put in Skins. There might be some other locations. But you did not mentioned it. Is there descriptive instruction what folder to put and what location for each?
Regards. Vic.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 17th Dec 2022 at 2:25 PM
All vases not working. Candles also can not be taken out if inventory. To many GUID collisions for such case.

Your txt says just unpack in Downloads. I see there are obviously some items to put in Skins. There might be some other locations. But you did not mentioned it. Is there descriptive instruction what folder to put and what location for each?
Regards. Vic.

Did you installed ALL the files in the folder called "must install all-Bring home" ?
There are some objects that has new skins that you need to put in skin folder but the vases don't need skins

did you install the new vases? If you has the old C&C vases it won't work - you need to overwrite the old vases because they don't have an option of hold in hands...
If your sims can hold the vases when they buy them it's good - that means the only problem is with the installation of the files in the "Bring home" folder

Do you have the sims1 with all expansions?
Theorist
#6 Old 21st Dec 2022 at 11:54 AM Last edited by Victor_tor : 21st Dec 2022 at 12:06 PM.
What I did: I put all files from must install all - Bring home into Downloads folder without subfolders. I have mod which reduces the limits of rides to Studio town. I deleted it in favour to this.
All files from C&C vase i put into new C&C vase folder because when I just put your C&C vase folder into Downloads, the flower fridge won't appear in game. So I put each files from subflolders into one in path Downloads/C&C vase/ with 0.gif picture rewrite.

What I get: sims may ride to Downtown. They buy vase from fridge and then they keep it in hands until the next interaction will start. Sims now may walk with vase in hands. Right before it calls booth, the vase in hands disappears. After back to home, the vase rests in inventory. And nothing helps to grab it from there.

I have all expansions and all items from sims exchange: chineese pack, greek pack, MTV pack and those with space renegade monsters.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Dec 2022 at 10:54 AM
What I did: I put all files from must install all - Bring home into Downloads folder without subfolders. I have mod which reduces the limits of rides to Studio town. I deleted it in favour to this.
All files from C&C vase i put into new C&C vase folder because when I just put your C&C vase folder into Downloads, the flower fridge won't appear in game. So I put each files from subflolders into one in path Downloads/C&C vase/ with 0.gif picture rewrite.

What I get: sims may ride to Downtown. They buy vase from fridge and then they keep it in hands until the next interaction will start. Sims now may walk with vase in hands. Right before it calls booth, the vase in hands disappears. After back to home, the vase rests in inventory. And nothing helps to grab it from there.

I have all expansions and all items from sims exchange: chineese pack, greek pack, MTV pack and those with space renegade monsters.

I have no idea why it doesn't work for you
My files locate at Maxis->Downloads->New->Shops->Payphones->bring home

But I did a research for you and the original maxis files locate here:

GoDowntownPhonePlugin | Located at ExpansionPack3
NeighborhoodPhonePlugin | Located at ExpansionPack5
phonepluginmagiclots | Located at ExpansionPack7
PhonePluginStudioLots | Located at ExpansionPack6
VacationPhonePlugin | Located at ExpansionPack4

Pleas try to do a TEST:
1. put file called: phonepluginmagiclots.iff into maxis\ExpansionPack7
2. run the game
3. send a sim (that already has a vase in his/her inventory) to magic lot (try using hole first)
4. return sim home

I really hope this will work and the sim will get out the vase from the inventory!
If this works - put all files into the originals maxis folders:

GoDowntownPhonePlugin | maxis\ExpansionPack3
NeighborhoodPhonePlugin | maxis\ExpansionPack5
phonepluginmagiclots | maxis\ExpansionPack7
PhonePluginStudioLots | maxis\ExpansionPack6
VacationPhonePlugin | maxis\ExpansionPack4

Please let me know if this fixed the problem

And about the vase stuck in their hands when they buy it, use speed: 1 (not 2 or 3) and then this wont happen
Theorist
#8 Old 23rd Dec 2022 at 3:07 PM Last edited by Victor_tor : 23rd Dec 2022 at 4:27 PM.
Good news! The vase in question is cheapest white vase. Oriental vase for example can be put out of inventory after coming back home. And phonepluginmagiclots woks fine when located in ExpansionPack7 or elsewhere. White vase can be put out after Magic Town visit.
Bad news - GoDowntownPhonePlugin seems to be still is not working in ExpansionPack3 or anywhere because white vase can not be put out when I locate this file in downloads or elsewhere. Or something is wrong with those particular vase. But why it can be put out after Magic Town visit? Is it magic or something?

I have more visitors in Downtown, Rave waylon barmen overhaul to get rid from his celebrity state and Bar drinks overhaul by me which makes sims to fill their hunger energy when drink (not released yet)

Guess nothing conflicts with phone pluguin, but white vase in downtown does not work properly anyways.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Dec 2022 at 4:27 PM
Good news! phonepluginmagiclots woks fine when located in ExpansionPack7 or elsewhere
Bad news - GoDowntownPhonePlugin still is not working in ExpansionPack3 or anywhere

I have more visitors in Downtown, Rave waylon barmen overhaul to get rid from his celebrity state and Bar drinks overhaul by me which makes sims to fill their hunger energy when drink (not released yet)

Guess nothing conflicts with phone pluguin, but it does not work anyways.

Oh I am happy something at least work.
That good.

Try to put the GoDowntownPhonePlugin.iff also in ExpansionPack7 and also in ExpansionShared
And then run the game and see if this works when sims go downtown and return home.
Theorist
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2022 at 4:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Gothi_family_4ever
Oh I am happy something at least work.
That good.

Try to put the GoDowntownPhonePlugin.iff also in ExpansionPack7 and also in ExpansionShared
And then run the game and see if this works when sims go downtown and return home.

I'll try it. I did some edits to my research when you wrote this answer.
I'll try to move GoDowntownPhonePlugin.iff and will see how it goes.
Merely say things are kinda complicated. I can have white vase from Magic Town, but can not have it from Downtown. While oriental vase is fine when bought in Downtown and... maybe somewhere else. I did not test it yet.

Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Jan 2023 at 11:44 PM
Hey, this is really cool. I see you used one of my objects for the candles - that's rad.

Just wanted to say though - Dominia of Grim Sims is pretty protective of her stuff. I know she hasn't been active in years, but did you get permission to use her candles? She used to be okay as long as you provided credit, but years ago had an issue with someone who just would NOT do that. After this, she changed her policy to 'no way', unless she gave you permission.

PS - LOVING your hacks! So many new fun things! Ya wouldn't wanna figure out playable 3rd floors for us, would ya? Lol...

"Men think highly of those who rise rapidly in the world; whereas nothing rises quicker than dust, straw, and feathers." -Lord Byron
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 15th Jan 2023 at 9:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by socrstchik
Hey, this is really cool. I see you used one of my objects for the candles - that's rad.

Just wanted to say though - Dominia of Grim Sims is pretty protective of her stuff. I know she hasn't been active in years, but did you get permission to use her candles? She used to be okay as long as you provided credit, but years ago had an issue with someone who just would NOT do that. After this, she changed her policy to 'no way', unless she gave you permission.

PS - LOVING your hacks! So many new fun things! Ya wouldn't wanna figure out playable 3rd floors for us, would ya? Lol...

Hii!
Do you mean the rad candle with the gargoyle ?
Hii there and thank for making such cool objects for the sims1
Sorry for not giving credits, I didn't knew from what site some objects were because I get some items from links on youtube and some others sites with folders that contained a lot of sims1 objects from old sites that already don't exist.
I will be very happy to give credits to you and to grim sims Just tell me what to write

thanks for the kind words - I just want to share my creations with others so the game will be much better for everyone.
I wish I could knew how the make the 3rd floor I must say I am trying many times to do something... but still didn't get how.
If I knew how to make sims to do the same original animations on higher floor (maybe there is a command with slop or something)
I am still searching for a way
Test Subject
#13 Old 15th Jan 2023 at 3:05 PM
Yeah, those gargoyle candles are Grim Sims. Mine is the skull flower vase. I'm happy to help you source things if you'd like - to the best of my abilities.

And thank you for your kind words! Keep creating such awesome things yourself.

Also, we have a pretty active TS1 community over at TerraLuna. The front page says we aren't accepting new members, but if you contact the email address listed I don't think it'd be a problem to join. Simtonic, our fearless leader, is cool.

Helps if I leave the url, lol:
https://terraluna.space/portal.php

"Men think highly of those who rise rapidly in the world; whereas nothing rises quicker than dust, straw, and feathers." -Lord Byron
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 15th Jan 2023 at 4:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by socrstchik
Yeah, those gargoyle candles are Grim Sims. Mine is the skull flower vase. I'm happy to help you source things if you'd like - to the best of my abilities.

And thank you for your kind words! Keep creating such awesome things yourself.

Also, we have a pretty active TS1 community over at TerraLuna. The front page says we aren't accepting new members, but if you contact the email address listed I don't think it'd be a problem to join. Simtonic, our fearless leader, is cool.

Helps if I leave the url, lol:
https://terraluna.space/portal.php

Oh wow thank you very very much! I wanted to join TerraLuna for years!
I will send an email soon
Thanks again!
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Jan 2023 at 2:31 AM
No prob! I'll give Simtonic a heads up.

Test Subject
#16 Old 16th Jan 2023 at 3:02 PM
Hi, Gothi_family_4ever, thanks for your creations, it's great to know about new Sims 1 hacker. Simmers at TerraLuna know about your mods already and I think they will be glad to see you there. At least I'm sure that I'll be happy, I love mods.

Chik, it's so nice of you to invite Gothi_family_4ever to TL.

Жизнь пройдет, это только минута,
Тонкой струйкой бегущий песок,
Красноватая мякоть грейпфрута,
Горько-сладкий дающая сок.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 20th Jan 2023 at 2:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dukasha
Hi, Gothi_family_4ever, thanks for your creations, it's great to know about new Sims 1 hacker. Simmers at TerraLuna know about your mods already and I think they will be glad to see you there. At least I'm sure that I'll be happy, I love mods.

Chik, it's so nice of you to invite Gothi_family_4ever to TL.

Thank you very much
I hope to join TerraLuna soon - I just sent an email with a request to join.
And I am working right now on family mod for sims1 - I hope you will like it
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Jan 2023 at 5:09 PM
It's great. I'm going to test some of your mods in my game when I have time. I'll see if I have any problems with them like other people had. I'm a hacker too, but a rather bad one.

Жизнь пройдет, это только минута,
Тонкой струйкой бегущий песок,
Красноватая мякоть грейпфрута,
Горько-сладкий дающая сок.