Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 7:41 PM
Default Fake Sims 2 Download: Sweet Cherries Pack by Lavaster
THIS IS FAKE. It is just for entertainment, and you can comment your own! This is not meant to make fun of anyone or anything, and not meant to discriminate any races, genders, etc. JUST. PURE. ENTERTAINMENT.
Most of the fake download(s) are inspired from GTA, supposedly. There are no actual files to download, for everyone's sake!
------------------------------
Hey everyone!
I'm baaaack, with the best Sims 2 download you may ever find!
This is what I call the "Sweet Cherries Pack". It's a package full of compatible game mods/hacks, new game features, and the most awesomest clothes!!
Computer Whiz mod
With my mod, sims can get all their motives highered and never let them go down the tiniest bit. Although environment might be changed (if you have any of the following EPS, yes environment motive will still decrease and increase: Seasons, Glamor Life Stuff, H&M Stuff, Bon Voyage, University) don't let that stop you. Using the computer, your Sims can build an actual career and hire anybody they want. It is so realistic, you can make an ACTUAL WORKING school (elementary, middle, high, pre-K, college) that the game recognizes as a school, of course! You can also make a pet adoption business, and sims actually fill out real virtual forms that you can look over. Custom text is written by sims, so most of the time the forms will be filled out differently when you view them! You can even make that... er... well, if you like what I would call "pimps", that's gross, but if you hack my mod you might be able to do that... Ew. But I'm fixing it/patching my mod so that ya can't do that anymore! Just some coding stuff, someone must've messed with it. Only a few people reported this, but only dedicated, perverted people can hack it. I guess.
Fantasy Land
Like a Grand Theft Auto of the game, except the only sim features you have are you can download stuff (including other mods/hacks/objects/sims, etc.), you can build properties/lots (community, residential, apartments only) on empty spaces you must buy. You can also create up to five different Sim characters and they CAN have children, although that fat chance is only 4.5% likely to happen. So, that means 96.5% chance that you can't have children or kids with girlfriends. Also, in order to marry, you'll need to build 100% fondness with your favorite girlfriend, must always be promising her stuff, treat 'em right easily, LOVE them. You can marry up to two girls, but don't let them meet each other! Vice versa for female characters. No teens are in game; children gradually form straight into young adults, then adults, then elders, then they die. No pets. Welcome to Liberty Sim City! (Inspired from GTAIV. Enjoy!!! I love this!)
Cutscenes from all GTA games SIM-plified.
Title self-explanatory.
Mod The Sims clothing, missions, jobs
Not just inspired from GTA; other games, too!!
Game Mod L3 - Don Lothario hauntings
Don is dangerous now! He may carry a bloody knife in his pocket.... if strange or uncommon things happen, stay. Away.
[In real life, though, this would make a great movie, story, or DOWNLOAD!!! Don'tcha wish? Maybe I will work on a movie like it... or not.]
Chibi characters attack
I'm no absolute fan of anime (I just like to attempt to draw it, or read Twilight-based comedy anime comics) but this is one heck of an excellent job! This should get me into Harvard! (Not Yale. Please not Yale.) Nah, I prefer Julliard. But I'd be slow as a . K, now that noobish nonsense is done with, with my mod your game will completely be full of anime people. 'nuff said, they'll attack you like Don Lothario might attempt murder on your sim.

Likely like? Hit that thanks button, comment, download, advertise, THIS IS THE FRIGGIN BEST THANG EVER!!! Thank this download, PWEASE!! NOW!!! OR DON WILL ATTACK YOU!!!
=-----------=
That was actually quite interesting and fun to write.

ENTJ
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Nov 2009 at 8:48 PM
[/url]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GClYS_h-c_8&rel=0&color1=0x6699&color2=0x54abd6&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GClYS_h-c_8&rel=0&color1=0x6699&color2=0x54abd6&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/url]
Test Subject
#3 Old 20th Nov 2009 at 12:43 AM
Cool Beans ! I realy would like to invest in a gta expantion.... Hmmm a tweak their a change their...lol