Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 9:14 PM
Default Anyway to set object use to specific genders?
Is there any way to mod existing objects to be used by only one gender. I am working on a historical harem board and I would like to make it so male-presenting characters use chairs and the female-presenting characters use cushions, stools or footstools. I went into Sims4Studio and looked at the settings options, but there is nothing that allows for gender segregation of use as far as I can see.
I am 100% unfamiliar with how to mod or what the limitations of limiting object use can be, but I would love to learn how to do this if at all possible. Could I clone items and create new settings for the cloned items? Sorry if this is confusing or unclear.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 3:41 AM Last edited by Itsmysimmod : 7th Feb 2019 at 3:56 AM.
You can, making your own interaction in the chair and put a whitelist in the gender you want to use the chair, but that is in the interaction for example sitting, you have to put a whitelist with the gender male trait and the other female trait. This is only a general example, though. You will have to learn to read the xmls of the tuning of the object.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Feb 2019 at 4:45 AM
Default Thanks!
Quote: Originally posted by Itsmysimmod
You can, making your own interaction in the chair and put a whitelist in the gender you want to use the chair, but that is in the interaction for example sitting, you have to put a whitelist with the gender male trait and the other female trait. This is only a general example, though. You will have to learn to read the xmls of the tuning of the object.

Thank you! I needed to know where to start learning. Appreciate it.