Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#76 Old 31st May 2018 at 4:49 AM
Hi darkflwrs- welcome! Please feel free to start a thread on any project you are working on.
We are currently working on a group project, a small pet- friendly world created by SimmyRN, called Petlandia.
Here is the link: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=606803

We can use a few more lots for Petlandia, if you would like a distraction from New Orleans.

Need help building? Mentoring4Builders: Click Here
Get in the swim- Mermaidia
New at Simszoo
Advertisement
Alchemist
#77 Old 31st May 2018 at 2:06 PM
@darkflwrs welcome welcome, I've seen your NOLA project and it's coming along nicely

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#78 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 1:45 PM Last edited by attuned : 10th Dec 2018 at 3:16 AM.
Updates:
Current project: Petlandia part 3- the extra EPS: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=620173

Coming soon:
Tricks and tips thread
New project, Let’s furnish a Bed and Breakfast

New at Simszoo
Alchemist
#79 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 3:56 PM
Tricks and tips?
What's the idea behind that one, because we have tutorials, and tips and tricks are usually posted when giving advice :p

#80 Old 4th Dec 2018 at 10:31 PM
Hello I am fascisthater. I received an invite from attuned. I build lots in sims 3 only as most of my creations will be used in the world I'm trying to create. My previous attempts at CAW often failed from old computer crashing during attempts. The lots I make for upload here at MTS will be base game or expansions only as I have a ton of custom content and would not want to mess up anybodys game or violate any terms of service.
Scholar
#81 Old 5th Dec 2018 at 2:42 AM
Welcome, fascisthater! I always appreciate builders who don't use CC. Looking forward to seeing your progress.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#82 Old 6th Dec 2018 at 4:33 AM
Hi @fascisthater welcome! Feel free to start a thread (put TS3 in the title) for any WIPs you would like to share or get feedback on. Congratulations on your first two uploads to MTS!
Also, we are looking for builders to help with the following project: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=620173

@Johnny_Bravo well some of us could use a trick or two, and we don't even know it. We are hoping to build on this thread, and maybe find a way to keep it from being buried: http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=588405

tease from Crowkeeper:
Decorating tip using ITF shelf and showtime props. You can "remove" lights by turning their color to black.

Screenshots

New at Simszoo
Field Researcher
#83 Old 12th Mar 2019 at 9:13 AM
Hey, I'm Kylaaab and I build for TS3. I try to build in multiple styles, but I always find myself favoring modern. I am strictly anti-CC with my builds, and I'm rarely willing to negotiate that. I'm mainly here to find out what I can improve on.
Scholar
#84 Old 13th Mar 2019 at 4:41 AM
Welcome Kylaaab! Feel feel to post a project and we’ll try to help.
Field Researcher
#85 Old 15th Mar 2019 at 5:31 AM Last edited by Kylaaab : 15th Mar 2019 at 6:16 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by attuned
Decorating tip using ITF shelf and showtime props. You can "remove" lights by turning their color to black.

Also, here's another tip. If you don't want to download CC but you want a rangehood in your game..

color two wallclocks from supernatural to metal (they're found in the electrontics section), alt them all the way up that wall, and add an ITF shelf with the same metal color at the bottom of the clocks. moveobjects on those two clocks facing eachother and put the shelf underneath and voila!

You've got a non custom content rangehood. The stove underneath can still be used too. It's fully accessible.
Theorist
#86 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 12:11 PM
Hi all. I just entered at this group in search for help and feedback.
I am not experienced builder at Sims 4. I've started building process since Sims 2 and uploaded my creations on russian site. I moved to SIms 3 building and tried some meshing. Currently I am trying to build at Sims 4 and I can say it's not much easier then build in Sims 3. Most creations on Sims 2 and Sims 3 now deleted by russian site stuff, but you can see some ones at my creator's page here at MTS and in my blogger with link in subscription.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Instructor
#87 Old 27th Mar 2019 at 12:48 PM
What a great idea for modern interiors @Kylaaab. Thank you very much for sharing I hope you will contribute some more once the "tips and tricks" thread opens.

And welcome to the group @Victor_tor - I have been watching your progress on the "Farm starter houses" and really like the result. Your "The Ruins" lot is awesome I am very happy you decided to join the group and hope to see new creations soon.

Visit my Tumblr for more creations http://crowkeeperthesimmer.tumblr.com :)
Theorist
#88 Old 30th Sep 2019 at 1:31 AM Last edited by Tashiketh : 2nd Oct 2019 at 7:01 AM.

Please put the game you play as the first word in the thread title: TS2/ TS3/ or TS4.

I think this thread should be pinned, stickered or whatever it's called around here, if possible.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#89 Old 1st Oct 2019 at 3:36 AM Last edited by Tashiketh : 2nd Oct 2019 at 7:01 AM.
@ScaryRob Thank you for your suggestion. The social group forum is shared by all of the social groups, so unless a thread pertains to all social groups, I don't think it can be stickied here.

New at Simszoo
Theorist
#90 Old 1st Oct 2019 at 10:30 PM
@ScaryRob Thank you for your suggestion. The social group forum is shared by all of the social groups, so unless a thread pertains to all social groups, I don't think it can be stickied here.
Also, can you please remove the BUMP gif? Thanks.

Can you do me a favor and not "@ mention" me when I'm obviously subscribed to the thread and will see your reply? All you're doing is making me go to my User Control Panel and remove the stupid notice, which is a PITA.
Also, why should I remove the gif? I'm not aware of it breaking any rules and I don't think you're a moderator.
Warrior Gryphon
site owner
#91 Old 2nd Oct 2019 at 7:04 AM
@ScaryRob people actually can't tell if you are or are not subscribed to the thread, and not everybody uses the control panel to view thread subscriptions (again, something it's impossible to find out). So going off on somebody for mentioning you is, well, kind of being an asshat. As is posting a meme / bump gif which adds nothing whatsoever to the thread, doesn't get any points across and is generally just obnoxious.

Story books are full of fairy tales, of Kings and Queens, and the bluest skies.
Mad Poster
#92 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 8:12 AM
TS2
Thank you for the invitation
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#93 Old 5th Oct 2019 at 3:51 PM
@Justpetro- You seem to have a lot of nice downloads for Sims 2. I look forward to seeing further creations.
Theorist
#94 Old 6th Oct 2019 at 9:10 AM
Hello, Justpetro. Nice to see you here. I looked through your builds. They are having nice outside.

Here you can see more of my creations and conversions for sims 3. ;) I`ll glad to see your comments in.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#95 Old 7th Oct 2019 at 3:51 AM
Welcome @Justpetro -Lovely to see you here! I am a big fan

New at Simszoo
Mad Poster
#96 Old 7th Oct 2019 at 7:41 AM
Thank you, everyone
Test Subject
#97 Old 31st Dec 2019 at 10:38 AM
Hey Everyone!

TS3 & CAW

Working on a World (2 YRS and counting) which has changed more times than I care to count. Joining the thread to learn more about what other builders and creators are doing and maybe pick up some useful guides to help my CAW world develop. New member to MTS, so no uploads as yet to share but stay tuned (still gotta figure out the perfect screenshot...)
Top Secret Researcher
#98 Old 31st Dec 2019 at 10:42 AM
Hi and welcome, @dragonflew03! If you need help with CAW there is a link in my signature to a guide I wrote. Everchanging worlds? I guess there is no other way to do it!
Alchemist
#99 Old 31st Dec 2019 at 12:31 PM
Double welcome, @dragonflew03
There's nothing bad about an everchanging world. Give it time and dedication, and you'll find the progress you want

Page 4 of 4