Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 5:46 AM
Request for tan line mod
I'm making a request here (mainly because I don't know if requests are meant to be made elsewhere. Go ahead and move it if necessary... just let me know where it got moved to).

Can someone who is well versed in this sort of thing PLEASE make a female tan line mod, either as a skin or a tattoo or something, that is not only bikini lines but especially from a one-piece suit? I have seen a few various mods made already for bikini lines, but only ONE for Sims 4 (and NONE for Sims 2, the other version I still play) that resemble a one piece suit. And that one mod I found isn't working for me! I have characters I'd like to make in my game that have that kind of tan line, but there is no mod I can use to do that. I have no knowledge or skill to create such a thing myself (I tried in Sims 2 using the Body Shop and.... it didn't come out well).

So, PLEASE PLEASE someone do me a favor and create a tan line mod, for both genders if you like, but especially for females of both bikini AND one-piece suits. A variety of styles would be great, and for all ages.

Please take this challenge. I thank you in advance.
Richcelt
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 6:16 AM
Requests are not allowed on this site. There are sections for creators who take requests and a WCIF if one has been done.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 6:17 AM
you can't ask for requests in this forum has too be in the creators forum they will close this thread soon.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2017 at 6:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by ticklish
you can't ask for requests in this forum has too be in the creators forum they will close this thread soon.

As I said, couldn't find said request forum. I'm fine with someone moving it over to the proper place, if such a thing is possible. Just provide a link where it's going. Or at least a link to the proper forum and I'll repost it there.
Virtual gardener
staff: administrator
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2017 at 8:10 PM
Please don't post requests on the site as they're not allowed. You can however look at the list of people who take requests though and ask them: http://modthesims.info/t/533538

Thread closed
Locked thread | Locked by: Lyralei Reason: No requests!