Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Forum Resident
#476 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 7:32 PM
NVM I checked my pms... I told you I just woke up, lol.

Me too Michele I was like wait who are these people and then I remembered the names and I was like wow thats nice of them to come in here congratulate everyone. Very good sports. Thank you guys/gals.
Advertisement
Instructor
#477 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 7:36 PM
Both working now, thanks again!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#478 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 7:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chowgilly
Both working now, thanks again!

GREAT! That makes me happy!

It was very close scores! You both were 1 point away!

I will put the Finish sign up after November comes in. I want to make sure everyone is settled.

I'm Michele D......
Forum Resident
#479 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 7:54 PM
I have something to put in my siggy now, lol.

P.S. I am so gonna join your next contest.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#480 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 7:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cavilez1987

P.S. I am so gonna join your next contest.

That would make me very happy to have you in Miss Plump! I'm a bit afraid to submit it! I was very lucky we had all these wonderful entries! Hey, DiDi (shameless advertising) will also be hosting one of her amazing contests soon!

I'm Michele D......
Instructor
#481 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 8:01 PM
Id definitely be up for the Miss Plump Contest, after enjoying this one so much.

Im happily playing with my new sims lol

Have to keep an eye out for these contests!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#482 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 8:04 PM
Id definitely be up for the Miss Plump Contest, after enjoying this one so much.

Im happily playing with my new sims lol

Have to keep an eye out for these contests!

Would love to have you in there aslo! Only thing that scares me, do they have many outfits for plump young lady sims?

I'm Michele D......
#483 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 8:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cavilez1987
Who do I get? I just woke up so I am a little slow, lol. Yes I am lazy, lol.

I just woke up too, so I was a little confused at first (until I found the scores on the first page)

But thank you judges! And thank you Michele for hosting such a wonderful contest! It was very well organized and I had so much fun! Also, congrats chowgilly & cavilez, you both did an awesome job and I hope you enjoy your prizes! I hope to see you both in future contests
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#484 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 8:07 PM
Awww thank you dear! It was a pleasure having you all Remember to get your new star also, November!

I'm Michele D......
Instructor
#485 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michele D
Would love to have you in there aslo! Only thing that scares me, do they have many outfits for plump young lady sims?

Do you mean like the momma lisa body type?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#486 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 8:15 PM
Do you mean like the momma lisa body type?
`

Anything for large adult-young adult sims. Also, the entries may have to have this http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=38 It will make the contest more interesting. I have to wait and see what I'm going to do.

I'm Michele D......
#487 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 8:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Michele D
Awww thank you dear! It was a pleasure having you all Remember to get your new star also, November!

I just requested it

You're next contest sounds like fun, but what would the insiminator be used for? I still don't know what that thing does
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#488 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 8:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by novemberlove
I just requested it

You're next contest sounds like fun, but what would the insiminator be used for? I still don't know what that thing does

Oh it does many neat things. Read the site I linked and they will tell you everything you want to know! I will give all the information when I host it

And again! I want to give a BIG thank you to Freelancer and Essa for donating the wonderful prizes! It was greatly appreciated

Again Congratulations everyone! And good luck in future contests!

:bigwave:

I'm Michele D......
#489 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 2:05 AM
Congrats Novemberlove for winning!!! Congrats to chowgilly and Cavilez...you all did an awesome job!
Theorist
#490 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 6:40 PM
First of all, my apologies for not being there to judges. My old memory failed me. *cries*

Congrats to all contestants and especially November for winning the contest and Chowgilly and Cavilez1987 for getting second and third place. You all did great through the contest and it was my pleasure to see your work.

Chowgilly, I'm glad you're enjoying Rae and Noah.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#491 Old 24th Sep 2008 at 7:22 PM
Essa, it is not your fault! I am the one who closed the contest sooner! I had said today was the deadline.

Thanks for all the donations, entries and judges! It was a pleasure

I'm Michele D......

Page 20 of 20