Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th May 2018 at 7:21 PM
Default 403 Permission Denied!
Whenever I try to post a thread asking help about the game, I get 403 permission denied! And I try to log in with my username and password, and it will not let me in. Is the website down??
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 6:20 AM
Same exept it will not let me download MC command center. anyone help please!!
Tartan McBadgerface
#3 Old 1st Jul 2018 at 8:27 AM
I'm not sure about the 403 error (although when I receive it and have to log in, a page refresh often works), but MC Command Centre is no longer updated and hosted here. It is available on its own site.
Test Subject
#4 Old 5th Jul 2018 at 9:57 AM
I am getting a bit pissed off. All I wanted was to review my original password. Don't remember. Then when I go through the hoops and follow the change password, given a new password and a username, WRONG is the only answer I get. I've waited my 15minutes. And another 15 minutes.

I was very surprised that my email was a hotmail account! That's how long I have been using ModtheSims.

So, what's the word? I would have personally discussed this matter via private e-mail. But that isn't an option either.
dodgy builder
#5 Old 7th Jul 2018 at 1:16 PM
Is this related to the 403 error? Perhaps you should make your own thread?