Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2018 at 8:34 AM
15 Hr Work Day Mod Still Affecting My Game
Months back, I downloaded a mod that extended the work day for the active careers to 15 hours. This quickly became too much for me though and I took out the mod, but to this day, it still affects my game. My work days for doctor, scientist, and detective are still 15 hours long. I've tried searching my mods folder multiple times to see if I have left anything related to the mod, despite not remembering it's exact name. I've even googled for mods that do this so I can look at exact filenames to search for, but I still cannot find anything.

What else can I do to fix this problem? Am I overlooking something obvious?
Advertisement
Smeg Head
#2 Old 8th May 2018 at 9:08 AM
It's one of those elements of the game that if you don't also change the parameters set by a mod, even after mod removal, the settings stay in play. Meaning you're going to have to change up the work schedule now the mod is removed. Typically demote worker to lower level, that will now be default timeframes without the mod. Failing this, quit career, then start career again. You can then use cheats to promote worker back to same level.

"Become a government informer. Betray your family and friends. Fabulous prizes to be won!" Red Dwarf - Back to Reality.

Find all my TS4 mods and lots here: Main Website - simsasylum.com My Section - coolspear's Mods & Lots
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 9th May 2018 at 12:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by coolspear1
It's one of those elements of the game that if you don't also change the parameters set by a mod, even after mod removal, the settings stay in play. Meaning you're going to have to change up the work schedule now the mod is removed. Typically demote worker to lower level, that will now be default timeframes without the mod. Failing this, quit career, then start career again. You can then use cheats to promote worker back to same level.

I tried both, but it didn't fix the issue. Both the work hours and the wages are still stuck at the numbers the mod set.