Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 14th Apr 2024 at 8:54 PM Last edited by glowstarsinajar : 14th Apr 2024 at 9:13 PM. Reason: added other WCIF requests
Default WCIF a mod for Can't Stand Art moodlets + rugs + outerwear
It's always bugged me that Sims who can't stand art get a positive "beautifully decorated" moodlet when they're around art. Does anyone know of a mod that at least neutralizes the moodlet for Sims with this trait?

Edit: Oops, sorry, I initially missed the one WCIF thread per day rule - adding a couple other requests here:

I am getting back into TS3 after a few years away and one thing I'm really missing is my old rug collection. I apparently use them a lot in decorating, and the EA ones are really specific to a certain aesthetic or function (a couple that are big enough have a border that you can't really CASt away.)

I remember using Peacemaker's decor back in the day. Any other creator recs?

Also in search of outerwear, for all genders and ages. I will say that oddly, I have way more choices for AM outerwear than AF, which is so odd because it usually is reversed. But men have all kinds of layered hoodies, jackets, and coats from EA while women have very little in comparison.