Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Time Speed Changer - Change the Game Clock Speed (Updated for Get Together!)

by IceM Posted 7th Sep 2014 at 11:33 PM - Updated 12th Dec 2015 at 2:33 PM by IceM : New Version

455 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 275 Feedback Posts, 179 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 19 of 19
Test Subject
#451 Old 6th May 2020 at 1:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leo3487
Yes, also current now MC Command Center has option to change time speed, and work like Nraas Relativity, if you make longer days, sims can do more task, as their speed to walk or perform each activity no change

How do you do that in MCCC?
Test Subject
#452 Old 6th May 2020 at 1:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dikosay
This mod does not seem to work with the new updates: PC 1.44.83.1020 / Mac 1.44.83.1220
The latest MCCC mod does.

What do you do to change time in MCCC?
Test Subject
#453 Old 6th May 2020 at 1:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Gibbanator
yep.. this app either needs to be updated or REMOVED... you need to post that this mod is causing problems with the new patches. Why don't the site remove them or not allow download till the maker updates them

I agree that they should do that. The creators should be able to take down or label it "Broken/Under Work" for the time that they're either fixing it or just leaving it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#454 Old 7th Jul 2020 at 5:48 PM
Having trouble with this mod for the most recent version of the Sims 4. If I put it on the mods folder, when going to load a game, I end up with an infinite loading screen. Is there any way to fix that?
Test Subject
#455 Old 25th Dec 2020 at 2:47 PM
I believe that this mod has been abandoned due to the fact that MCCC has long since incorporated this functionality into its core.

Quote: Originally posted by Wszeik
For those who dont know how to change time, you need to click on a computer or a tablet, and there is a MCCC menu, open it and go to " MCCC settings" and then " Game Settings" and " Time Speed", choose a value in ms, the higher you set, the longer the day is, confirm the value, save and restart the game ( I don't know if you really have to save the game )

Quoted to reiterate that this is how you access this option with MCCC and you do have to save and restart for the settings to take effect.

MCCC is working with Patch 1.69.59 (the genetic fix for the new skin/makeup overhaul patch) and including Snowy Escape. The mod itself has quite a good support network if you have any issues.

tl;dr You should consider this mod long dead. Use MCCC. It has the exact same function as this.

Quote:
Someone needs to take my WiFi away from me.
Test Subject
#456 Old 5th Jul 2021 at 4:09 PM
Still no mod that functions like Relativity did. MCCC is great but it's no NRaas. Not even on the same level in terms of playability and gameplay enhancement + fixes.

If you need to make the time slower and only make time slower and essentially make everything else slower including Sim actions progress, use this "mod" (which simply runs the built in cheat command 'clock._set_milliseconds_per_sim_second X') or use MCCC (also does the same thing).
Page 19 of 19