Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th May 2024 at 12:05 AM
Default Toilet shelf? Toilet cabinet?
Hello,

I saw this photo of what is supposed to be Sims 2 cc. There is a reference to a blog on Word Press, but I can’t find the Cc on the blog. I guess part of my problem is I’m not sure what to call it in a search. A cabinet? A shelf? That thing over the toilet? Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance
Screenshots
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th May 2024 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FrancesWeyr
Hello,

I saw this photo of what is supposed to be Sims 2 cc. There is a reference to a blog on Word Press, but I can’t find the Cc on the blog. I guess part of my problem is I’m not sure what to call it in a search. A cabinet? A shelf? That thing over the toilet? Can anybody point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance

Mustluvcatz did a fix for the slots and recolors here: https://gardenofshadows.org.uk/gard...32521#msg732521
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#4 Old 8th May 2024 at 9:53 PM
I was like... did I???

I did.

Mad Poster
#5 Old 9th May 2024 at 4:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mustluvcatz
I was like... did I???

I did.

Maybe it was your cat!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#6 Old 9th May 2024 at 8:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Maybe it was your cat!

I wouldn't put it past him. He's kinda shady, never know what he's up to.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 10th May 2024 at 12:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FrancesWeyr
Hello,

I have one, it's black; still unassembled in box. Oh wait, that's in RL

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..