Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 12th Jan 2024 at 8:17 PM
Default TS4 Mod Constructor - Question about "Invite Sims"
Hello. I've just started to learning something about modding The Sims 4. For now I'm using "The Sims 4 Mod Constructor v5.0-beta.14".
I created a custom Social Event. And for testing, I added a new selection button titled "Start Custom Event" to the Social Bunny tab on the phone as "Super Interaction" element. I added a "Start Situation" in its content and selected my event.
When I start the event with the "Plan an event..." option already present in the game, there are no problems. But when I trying to start my event with my new interaction button, the "Invite Sims" / "Select Sims" window does not open. The event seemingly starts, but the event's tooltip in the upper left corner says something like "your Sim is not included in this event."

When I press the button, I want it to present me the "Invite Sims" selection screen and then start the event accordingly.
I would be grateful if you could help. I started learning today, I don't know many things.

Best regards.