Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Dec 2017 at 1:39 PM
Default Sims 4 Apartments issue with the second floor tiles.
I moved my family into one of the uuuhm bachelor suits? the ones where you can totally remodel/build as you please as high as you please. When I moved in as I needed to completely remodel the place to fit my huge family I bulldozed it and started building. however, even though I have stairs and it let me place walls it will not let me place items as if there is no floor. The gridding is there as if I can put down the floor and when I try to add carpet it takes my money but doesn't show up. I have been looking around and the only info I could find was when the grid doesn't show up because the room is not considered connected, but my grid does show up and I redid the walls just to make sure anyway. I still can't put down the floor so it shows up and I can't place items.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 1st Jan 2018 at 8:23 AM
I don't know if this is your problem, but you might literally not have a floor. Try clicking on the grid. It should highlight (yellow I think?) and give you an option to either remove or build the floor. If it asks if you want to build the floor, click that and then see if it works by placing the regular flooring tiles.