Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

UI Cheats Extension v1.15.1 for Legacy Edition

by weerbesu Posted 1st Jul 2015 at 12:43 AM - Updated 17th Aug 2022 at 12:31 PM by weerbesu

3357 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2032 Feedback Posts, 1324 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 76 of 135
Test Subject
#1876 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 5:50 PM
Hi, I adore this mod.
Only problem is whenever I enable scripts, it makes my game crash. I have to quickly fix or change what I need and hope I can save before the game stops. Disabling just the script leaves my game functioning fine.
Scholar
#1877 Old 21st Jan 2018 at 8:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Koi19
Hi, I adore this mod.
Only problem is whenever I enable scripts, it makes my game crash. I have to quickly fix or change what I need and hope I can save before the game stops. Disabling just the script leaves my game functioning fine.

...and you have only this script mod? Why don't you remove all other mods but this?
Test Subject
#1878 Old 22nd Jan 2018 at 10:52 PM Last edited by sjk77 : 22nd Jan 2018 at 11:00 PM. Reason: added image
I've downloaded the latest version several times and tried unzipping it with various programs, but I always get an error when trying to unzip the .package file. This only occurs for this one download.

https://imgur.com/x2L5liU.jpg
Test Subject
#1879 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 1:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Morphar
...and you have only this script mod? Why don't you remove all other mods but this?

No I have others, mostly item specific scripts. Also, the mod is now functioning fully even though I'm 95% sure I disabled scripts again.
Field Researcher
#1880 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 1:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sjk77
I've downloaded the latest version several times and tried unzipping it with various programs, but I always get an error when trying to unzip the .package file. This only occurs for this one download.

https://imgur.com/x2L5liU.jpg

The package file doesn't need to be unzipped. Just unzip the downloaded file and place the package and ts4script files in your Mods folder.
Test Subject
#1881 Old 23rd Jan 2018 at 4:23 AM Last edited by sjk77 : 23rd Jan 2018 at 4:29 AM. Reason: Issue solved
No, I'm not trying to unzip the package file. I'm trying to extract the .zip file I downloaded. It's corrupted (at least for me, no matter how many times I download it). I know I worded that poorly.

Edit: Never mind... I tried downloading it again in Microsoft Edge (ugh...) and it actually worked.
For some reason, Firefox doesn't like this one particular file. I have no idea why.
Test Subject
#1882 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 12:46 AM
Is there anyway we can get an update for 1.38.49.1020 Some of the features work and some don't.
Scholar
#1883 Old 26th Jan 2018 at 1:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by darkkitten30
Is there anyway we can get an update for 1.38.49.1020 Some of the features work and some don't.

I guess not because it works as it is. Read some pages back to see the most common errors.
Test Subject
#1884 Old 28th Jan 2018 at 7:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by weerbesu
Whether you can click on Sims or the floor is controlled by the gameplay engine. The UI cannot affect that and you can safely rule out this mod being the cause of your issue.

Also the same UI files are patched to everyone through patches. Packs themselves do not contain new UI files and installing a new pack cannot and do not affect how this mod work.

i sent private message important. please read
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#1885 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 11:28 AM
So does this work with latest patch or not? Can someone please tell me?
Test Subject
#1886 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 12:33 PM
Default No, it needs an update
Quote: Originally posted by Arhanghel
So does this work with latest patch or not? Can someone please tell me?

I just tried it and it didn't work with mine. My game is on current patch and I also have the Laundry pack. It may have something to do with that since I saw someone else mention it in this thread
Field Researcher
#1887 Old 3rd Feb 2018 at 2:40 PM
This DOES work with the current patch and laundry day stuff. If you have problems in your game, it is due to another mod.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1888 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 6:52 AM
Thank you for this mod and you created your sims so good-looking, I would like to get your sims on picture. That's possible? That you will release your sims to download, please.
Field Researcher
#1889 Old 4th Feb 2018 at 5:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dayday777
I LOVE this mod. It is the best MOD of all Sim4 MODs. But, it isn't working for me at all. I took out every mod except this and it still wouldn't work. Any suggestions? I Have version 1.38.49.102

This Mod works with version 1.38, so if you are still having problems, it's either caused by something else, or you installed this Mod incorrectly.

To make sure it's installed correctly, what do you have in your Mods folder pertaining to this Mod? (a screenshot of your Mods folder could be helpful, too).
Test Subject
#1890 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 2:05 AM
Does this mod work with game version 1.38.49.1020?
Field Researcher
#1891 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 9:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PiinkFoot
Does this mod work with game version 1.38.49.1020?

Yes, it does.
Test Subject
#1892 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 8:48 PM
I can't cheat with skills and relationships anymore. I took out all my CC and Mods to test it but it just won't work
I dunno if it's cause of the new Laundry thing pack
Field Researcher
#1893 Old 5th Feb 2018 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JBearr
I can't cheat with skills and relationships anymore. I took out all my CC and Mods to test it but it just won't work
I dunno if it's cause of the new Laundry thing pack

Make sure you have both the UI_Cheats_Extension_v1.10.package and UI_Cheats_Extension_Scripts.ts4script in your Mods folder, as well as Script Mods enabled in the game's options. It should work with game version 1.38 and the laundry day pack installed.

If it still doesn't work, I have no idea what might be the cause.
Test Subject
#1894 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 5:52 AM
I downloaded the latest version of this, and it wasn't working. I couldn't figure out how to find out how new my script was, and it turns out mine is newer than the ones that you have currently available. My current game version is 1.39.74.1020
I hope that this also helps with letting people know what's going on, why it isn't working. The game updated.
Field Researcher
#1895 Old 8th Feb 2018 at 12:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 5t0rm
I downloaded the latest version of this, and it wasn't working. I couldn't figure out how to find out how new my script was, and it turns out mine is newer than the ones that you have currently available. My current game version is 1.39.74.1020
I hope that this also helps with letting people know what's going on, why it isn't working. The game updated.

This Mod is still working with version 1.39 of the game.

Make sure you open/unzip the downloaded file, then put both the .package and .ts4script files into your Mods folder. Also, make sure Mods and Script Mods are enabled in the game options.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#1896 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 8:12 PM
It's not working. Please update.
Field Researcher
#1897 Old 10th Feb 2018 at 10:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Torani
It's not working. Please update.

It works. Make sure it's installed correctly. The .package and .ts4script files need to be in the Mods folder, and Script Mods need to be enabled in the game options.
Test Subject
#1898 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 4:25 AM
Help my game has an problem after to load the loading 2 music has to play. watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk5iWi8_PKA
Field Researcher
#1899 Old 17th Feb 2018 at 1:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ju0512
Help my game has an problem after to load the loading 2 music has to play. watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kk5iWi8_PKA

I'm sure this is not caused by this Mod.
Test Subject
#1900 Old 18th Feb 2018 at 4:00 AM
Default Problem with the mod
I just downloaded this mod, and opened up my game and as I was playing one of my save files, I set the time back to 8 am and as soon as I pressed play suddenly my whole households needs went down really low. I wasn’t sure what caused this to happen but I just dragged their needs back up and I continued playing. But then a bit later I set the time again and the same thing happened. So I’m assuming that the cause for the needs to drop has something to do with me setting the time. Otherwise I completely love this mod, but the time thing does get very annoying.
Page 76 of 135