Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 5th Dec 2017 at 9:03 PM
Default CAW Coordinates
Hello everyone. I'm am setting up some reference points for my world project and I am having trouble finding the exact center of the map (I'm using the largest map). Is there a way where I can input coordinates that would point me to the center of the map? Thank you.
Advertisement
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#2 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 11:05 AM Last edited by simsample : 6th Dec 2017 at 3:00 PM.
I don't have CAW installed at the moment to check, but I'm pretty sure the center is 0,0 See Eva's answer below. If you place a lamp post or something and then manually change its co-ordinates, you'll soon find out!
Test Subject
#3 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 2:39 PM
I have CAW installed. Center of large maps is position x 1024, position z 1024. Caw opens in the center of the map, before moving around wiew chunk boundaris and you see the crossed lines.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Dec 2017 at 3:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Eva-Lulu
I have CAW installed. Center of large maps is position x 1024, position z 1024. Caw opens in the center of the map, before moving around wiew chunk boundaris and you see the crossed lines.

That is wonderful thanks for the help!