Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 30th Mar 2015 at 6:26 PM
Store clothing to TSM?
Have any of the Dragon Valley store clothing been converted? I'm especially looking for the first dress in the second row down. :lovestruc

I'm also looking for clothing converted from the Happily Ever After store set.

And clothing converted from the Tutor of Tudors store set.

I have found some of the clothing from these sets by Sauris but not all, and none of the Dragon Valley clothing!

Or maybe someone could just point me towards a tutorial on converting sims 3 store clothing to TSM so I can make and share them myself?
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 7:45 PM
Store clothing? Dragon Valley? It's a good idea!

I've converted 4 dresses (outfits):

1 2 3 4

Enjoy! :lovestruc
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Apr 2015 at 4:36 PM
2 more dresses - from the Happily Ever After store set :

1 2
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 7th Apr 2015 at 2:24 PM
Thank you Sauris! They look great!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 6:27 PM
Just in case, I can give links to the store clothing I have already converted earlier.

1 2 3 4
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 6:34 PM
Another set of links :

1 2 3
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 8th Apr 2015 at 8:05 PM
Two store dresses, which I converted today:

1 2
Screenshots
Test Subject
#8 Old 4th Jun 2018 at 12:13 AM
These are brilliant Sauris, thank you! Would you be able to convert the male Tudor outfits, too? Pretty please!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 7:50 AM
Wonderful as usual Sauris! Thank you so much. Do you have plans to convert any more of the items from the very top photo in the original post? If you do, I would love to have the dress from the second row, second from the left and the men's kilt from the third row, second from the left, and the men's shirt from the second row, fourth item from the left to go with the kilt, if you could please. The kilt would give us all a chance to have kingdoms full of Scotsman :D