Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#301 Old 23rd Oct 2016 at 11:12 PM
Richard, born in game :lovestruc

=

Cid Serverus, after his makeover.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#302 Old 24th Oct 2016 at 9:03 PM
My favorite gay couple in my current game (there was some same-sex pregnancy involved thanks to Twallan's woohooer). The dark haired one is Kurogane, a manly man, holding his second son. The blonde is Fai, a ~fabulous~ vampire/witch hybrid. And yep, they are based off of the characters from Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.
Screenshots

Icon made by me!
Lab Assistant
#303 Old 25th Oct 2016 at 5:00 AM
Derek Wulff

Field Researcher
#304 Old 29th Oct 2016 at 7:02 PM
Default Jared frio in my game.
Don't mind Yumi Sakemoto's silly self.
Evangeline,your eyebrows tough...
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#305 Old 13th Nov 2016 at 8:44 PM
Daniel, an angel.

Field Researcher
#306 Old 26th Nov 2016 at 11:06 AM

Here's Greg Cordella,I fetched him from uni world as he was meeting my standarts (being weird and crafty),so I paired him up with Evangeline as both of them share the most prominent trait in both of them-hates the outdoors. So they could together do some stuff while at home. Gregory is not the guy you would normally go after,he's not handsome,not at all:crooked teeth,blemished skin,puffy eyes and awkwardly bold behaviour,no this dude is not attractive,but when he wants,he can be very sweet and affectionate,he's the type of person who would listen to your problems and rants even if he couldn't relate to them at all.
At the moment he and most of my sims from previous save file,settling in Moonlight falls. I can already tell,that he'll fit here perfectly.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#307 Old 27th Nov 2016 at 1:27 PM
Calloway
Kaven
I always end up creating asian looking sims (I have no idea why) ,so I tried my best to step out of my comfort zone.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#308 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 9:40 PM
Got myself some new skins and figured ol' Matthew could do with a makeover. He's a film superstar, after all, so he has to look good. The changes are fairly minor, and I'm awful at making handsome males, but I'm pretty happy with the result.

insert signature here
( Join my dumb Discord server if you're into the whole procrastination thing. But like, maybe tomorrow. )
Scholar
#309 Old 9th Jan 2017 at 7:43 AM
I made over Jules Fornier, one of the townies in France, since my sims has been romancing him.

Thats Sousuke Greenwood with him in this picture. They argue a lot, mostly because Jules in Grumpy, but also because they both love Frank.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Scholar
#310 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 6:39 AM
Been Slowly working on more townies from WA
EA's Elliot Saint James

My Version of Elliot Saint James

My Version of Yves Bernard forgot to take starting screen shot

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#311 Old 14th Jan 2017 at 11:40 AM
Have you noticed how funny the eyebrows are in this game? I mean, at first they look normal...

But then...

Test Subject
#312 Old 17th Jan 2017 at 9:36 AM
The prettiest male sim I have ever made would be Lovino Giovanni

Though I also like a sim I made called Francesso Ophelia, but he looks a little girly (I think it's the contacts)

Scholar
#313 Old 1st Feb 2017 at 2:27 AM
Shen Lau

Field Researcher
#314 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 12:01 PM

He's former imaginary friend of my current household teen. I tried my best to look him pleasing,but...I think I'll tweak him again.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#315 Old 10th Feb 2017 at 2:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MurderPrincessK
I made over Jules Fornier, one of the townies in France, since my sims has been romancing him.

Thats Sousuke Greenwood with him in this picture. They argue a lot, mostly because Jules in Grumpy, but also because they both love Frank.

Jules is Mr.Hotpants for sure. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#316 Old 2nd Mar 2017 at 9:46 AM
MurderPrincessK, you sim Shen Lau is very good-looking, it would be nice to download him
Scholar
#317 Old 6th Mar 2017 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by blyneliaivel
Jules is Mr.Hotpants for sure. :lovestruc

He is a lovely man, I agree, problem is he knows it for sure.

Quote: Originally posted by Nonenina
MurderPrincessK, you sim Shen Lau is very good-looking, it would be nice to download him

Hmm, it has been a very long time since I shared a sim.... its a lot of work to figure out what CC I used. Honestly I don't even know if a lot of it is still available or where I got it from. I'll think about it one day when I have time and the inclination to be more productive.

Field Researcher
#318 Old 1st Apr 2017 at 10:22 PM
Gerald Cardiner

Eetu Järvi
Screenshots
Test Subject
#319 Old 7th Apr 2017 at 5:09 PM
I guess Eetu is from Finlnd: )

He's former imaginary friend of my current household teen. I tried my best to look him pleasing,but...I think I'll tweak him again.

He reminds me of Johnny Depp
Scholar
#320 Old 9th Apr 2017 at 5:58 PM
Loghain Reyer

Field Researcher
#321 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 4:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nemiga
Loghain Reyer

Holly cows! How do you create such masterpieces? Gimme some tips!
Field Researcher
#322 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 4:43 PM
He reminds me of Johnny Depp[/QUOTE]
Funny. I didn't intended for him to look like Johnny . Inspiration for him was young Christopher Reeve.
On the other hand,this sim I created eons ago has similar look.

Screenshots
Scholar
#323 Old 10th Apr 2017 at 5:57 PM
Holly cows! How do you create such masterpieces? Gimme some tips!

Your simmies look really cool, I don't think you need any guidance :D
Test Subject
#324 Old 25th May 2017 at 12:02 AM

My Legacy Sim, Sterling. He's such a cute dork, he's in uni at the moment and he's got a girlfriend. I'm hoping for cute kids with him!
Scholar
#325 Old 27th Jun 2017 at 11:43 AM Last edited by MurderPrincessK : 14th Jul 2017 at 9:53 AM.

Page 13 of 19