Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#276 Old 1st Apr 2015 at 3:26 PM
Heath in Aurora
Screenshots
Advertisement
#277 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 1:13 AM Last edited by BloodyScholastic : 4th Jun 2015 at 12:42 PM.

I only had one hour to create a random Sim... ended up creating a Shang Simla vampire.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Field Researcher
#278 Old 19th Apr 2015 at 11:25 AM

Ash Night, from my current generation-story thing.
Test Subject
#279 Old 4th Jun 2015 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jamapi
are there any fans of Klein yet? here's his new look.

ya think i'm smokin sexy?

you do? sweet.

Where Did the Hair Came From?
Field Researcher
#280 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 9:30 AM
Default Adonis
Screenshots
Instructor
#281 Old 28th Jul 2015 at 3:46 AM Last edited by fraroc : 28th Jul 2015 at 6:42 PM.
The Frank Anderson Band Does Def Leppard

Good ol' boys are staring as the girls go hand in hand
With a pocket full of innocence, their entrance is grand
And the queen of the dream stands before them all
She stretches out her hand as the curtains start to fall

But it's too late....

Too late....

Too late....

Too late for love....
Instructor
#282 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 10:04 PM
This is Joei Silvo
And he is weird, which is why I love him.
I told him to get on the computer he did for a short time then just sat there for a few sim hours totally clueless

Peace, Harmony & Balance... Libra is Love..
Instructor
#283 Old 4th Nov 2015 at 1:09 PM
My latest version of Charles/Carlos II of Spain, former 17th century King of Spain, famously inbred, and current King Consort of Hell:

His and his wife Elvira's young adopted son Holden, based on the character of the same name from American Horror Story Hotel:

Their oldest biological child and heir, Damien Lucius:

Their 3rd son and his mother's favorite, Jim:

They also have a toddler son named Baby Carlos but I didn't take pictures of him and need to fix his hairstyle since I accidentally deleted the hair I was going to use for him lol
Lab Assistant
#284 Old 25th Nov 2015 at 10:26 PM
For those who know me and my Grey Witches blog, you know I just have to show off teen Derek...

Test Subject
#285 Old 2nd Dec 2015 at 8:44 AM
Default Victor sir William Todd the Third

Highly skilled in logic and handsome when it comes to looks, He's currently at Sim University, majoring in the fine arts. He wants to become a Hit Movie Composer. In his spare time, he likes to play the piano and to drink the precious blood of young girls fallen head over heels with him.

Here's a close up pic:

He's the eldest of the Todd children. He takes a lot after his father including the name, inheritance, and bod.
And yes, he is a vampire. A sexy one, too. He's second generation of my current household.
Field Researcher
#286 Old 11th Dec 2015 at 4:04 PM
Nice pictures! I want to present my in-game born teenage sim, Dave. I think he didn't came out wrong . Only put in some contacts and changed his hair style.

Happy-Go-Lucky
Scholar
#287 Old 18th Feb 2016 at 5:26 PM Last edited by Nemiga : 19th Feb 2016 at 10:48 AM.
Sweet cinnamon roll Alistair

Scholar
#288 Old 22nd Feb 2016 at 5:26 PM
Every now and again, Story Progression throws me a bone.

All I had to do was fix his hair and ears

He's so cute and fey looking, I nearly made him a fairy after I fixed his hair. Every other male sim in my town seems to generate with the dwarf hat from Supernatural lately.
Field Researcher
#289 Old 28th Feb 2016 at 8:56 PM
My baby Kelvin <3

I'm going to change his name. Kelvin just sounds bland ... he was a oops baby and so his townie mom named him. Growing up he was always harassed by his step mother , whenever he stayed out passed curfew she grounds him, she never grounds her biological children . She didn't even let him attend his half-brother's highschool graduation. She didn't let him go to their anniversary party. Bae used to do his homework outside after work on the floor to avoid that witch, even in winter. Thinking about it makes me mad lol. Funny how he was getting an A and her boys were getting B's.

Here's a teen pic.
Test Subject
#290 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 10:04 PM
Here's my little Lucifer Dexter in all his glory.
Screenshots
Scholar
#291 Old 9th Mar 2016 at 3:36 PM Last edited by Nemiga : 9th Mar 2016 at 5:31 PM.
Leo

David

Mad Poster
#292 Old 10th Mar 2016 at 5:37 AM
Default Another Fun case of randomizer
Even *I* can't believe it!
(that's your cue, so be flabbledeedlle...)

Preparing myself for a challenge ...was not sure if I should start off with a Teen, or a Young Adult..clicking away on randomize.
Oh!!! How about..a..Kid-Teen-Slash&Stuff looking YA?

Too bad, pressing C does not capture the whole interface..so, you won't see that my mouse is actually on his age icon as the ultimate evidence..bla, bla, bla..

Okay..so here is what popped out...

He became my very favorite Sim..after I thought a new skintone, some freckles, greener eyes and redder hair would be a perfect addition.

I dressed him all up, I think he really have that special look I was aiming for, and even though he is built on a cat's frame..everything is proportional and awesome.
I must admit, some sliders work well together.

Funny detail : he came up with the lowest pitched voice...ouch.

Je mange des girafes et je parle aussi français !...surtout :0)

Find all my old MTS Uploads, on my SFS, And all new uploads Here . :)
Scholar
#293 Old 19th Mar 2016 at 9:21 PM
Luke
Test Subject
#294 Old 29th Apr 2016 at 12:13 AM
Here's my latest simchild, Shawn~
http://imgur.com/KlubNg3
Forum Resident
#295 Old 8th May 2016 at 3:53 AM
Arlo Bunch

The weather fit his mood.
#296 Old 12th Jun 2016 at 12:34 PM
@HarVee

Those are great looking Sims. Distinct, unique, interesting; for each nationality. Great job at sculpting.
Suggestion, if you could make their eyes iris a bit bigger, their eyes could be look more realistic.

New male Sim I created fast only for guinea pig experiment.

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Test Subject
#297 Old 15th Jun 2016 at 4:06 AM
how can i download this
Lab Assistant
#298 Old 26th Jun 2016 at 8:36 PM
Jack, my vampire

Scholar
#299 Old 6th Jul 2016 at 7:40 PM
Stan :lovestruc

Forum Resident
#300 Old 18th Oct 2016 at 10:37 PM
Rocky Hart intimidates the Reaper in to bringing back Gus Hart.

Gus Hart happy to be back!
Page 12 of 19