Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Field Researcher
#19851 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Edero
You know that was deleted, right? 12roses EDIT after that. She misunderstood what I said. I misunderstood what she said...

And you misunderstood what I said.

You should delete that. You're quoting something that doesn't exist anymore.

.......but....but then no one would get the joke....just....please...i can't delete a gif ...its against my nature!

haven't you read my signature

self proclaimed queen of gifs
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#19852 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:27 PM

The hair... the hair.
Mad Poster
#19853 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:29 PM
Lol give 'em a break. I've seen worse clipping
Instructor
#19854 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lil bag2
I know! I hope he was just trolling and not actually trying to fool anybody XD

Imagine he was... People be like: OMG! you have a CAS demo!
Where did you find it?
Demo confirmed!

Me breaking the spell: This is crappy, fucking idiotic and a fail big like a sims 4 space rocket!
Learn to photoshop!
Alchemist
#19855 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:29 PM
No Woohoo skill?
Field Researcher
#19856 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BubblesO
The hair... the hair.

either her hair is just a hologram or she needs to shave her armpits.....

Forum Resident
#19857 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:31 PM
Screen capture for @Honeywell from the deleted tweet, Shame it doesn't show the picture, but oh well

I don't know where to send it to her apart from twitter
Scholar
#19858 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:31 PM
Is that Sims 4 icon in the taskbar? It's TS3 icon with a 4 in it... That's almost as comic as it is sad.
Instructor
#19859 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DrVintage
.......but....but then no one would get the joke....just....please...i can't delete a gif ...its against my nature!

haven't you read my signature

Oh okay then. I'll delete mine
After you delete yours
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#19860 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:32 PM
Ah yes, the good-old clipping of hair meshes is back! They say hair animations are just too hard, but you'd expect they'd make at least basic bone assignments for hair meshes...
Mad Poster
#19861 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ZenGarden
No Woohoo skill?

It broke my heart too. Just when I thought I could finally start up my Sim prostitution ring without mods. But maybe they're just as bad at covering their tracks as they are at marketing and public relations and some nice modder will find remnants of it in the coding :D
One horse disagreer of the Apocalypse
#19862 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Glic2000
My theory is that The Gallery will be like The Exchange and The Store combined. That is, you'll browse through various rooms, outfits, Sims, etc. Some of these items will be from other Simmers, and some of it will be stuff you need to pay SimPoints to download.

It's more than a theory, this is how we have been told it will be - minus the SimPoint issue, which was not confirmed.

"You can do refraction by raymarching through the depth buffer" (c. Reddeyfish 2017)
Instructor
#19863 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Arisuka
12roses Of course we know that a huge country like America does not consist of just prudes and conservatives. We were talking about certain strong voiced parts of American media and culture that have problematic streaks. It's because the problematic minorities tend to be much louder than sensible majority. Such as the breastfeeding-hysterics or picketing sex conservatives, who aim to be publicly & visibly outraged and boycott everything, and to ruin things for other people.

We sure do have loud, easily offended, nudity boycotting conservatives over here too, but because we have smaller population, they are very powerless mostly.

Yes and the problem is not "the American" as such (which would be stupid to think) but the fact that these people who have a problem with breastfeeding, nudity and relations between teenage (Sims) and YA (Sims) determine the way everybody else has to play. That's no freedom and and I have a problem with being told what I'm allowed to do in a game . As a minority declares what is right/accepted to do and the whole world has to do what they want I think also Americans should struggle with that and tell EA to stop this bullsh... and focus on creating a game people all over the world can enjoy because they can choose what to do with their Sims. That's why I think there's something wrong when only a few people are asked about their opinion. That's why I wonder why especially younger Americans (as usually grandma doesn't play Sims, at least EA couldn't earn money if only the 80+ generation would buy their games) want to get breastfeeding out of the game and such and yes, I struggle to express my opinion in English as clear as I could in German, nevertheless I try as well as I can.

And BTW, I think there is a major difference between an American, you, 12roses, and a German, me, because I don't feel offended when someone talks bad about German and I would never ever feel the need to be proud of the nation I was born into. Why should I, even when another person sharing my nationality did something amazing it's his/her own credit and I'm not involved (And no, not a soccer-fan neither ). What I mean is: relax, take the cookie and think about the problem, EA limiting the game before release until many gamer doubt that it could be fun to play TS4. That's a pity, isn't it?

Yes, I am serious though I'm not serious at all. I'm serious about this!
Even the joker can be deadly serious...
Wichtig ist, was hinten raus kommt!
Entscheidend daran ist, wie?
Instructor
#19864 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by juansfalcin
Is that Sims 4 icon in the taskbar? It's TS3 icon with a 4 in it... That's almost as comic as it is sad.

Smells like PS bastard.

Someone's goood
Instructor
#19865 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:39 PM
NEVER!!!

It's over! ... I deleted it!

Go choke in your gifs!

Defeated...
Lab Assistant
#19866 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nic
https://twitter.com/BIGMacBlu/status/481436533762043904
Uhmm is this something from a video they showed or is this new?

Those legs though......don't they look......"bumpy"
Hmmmmm......strange......
*shuffles back to the dark corner to continue lurking*
Rogue Redeemer
retired moderator
#19867 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Khaibit
Yes and the problem is not "the American" as such (which would be stupid to think) but the fact that these people who have a problem with breastfeeding, nudity and relations between teenage (Sims) and YA (Sims) determine the way everybody else has to play.

Yes, there are party-poopers everywhere. Like in Russia, where The Sims 4 is not allowed for under 18 year olds because it contains the option of same-sex romantic relationships... The game has never included pre-made same-sex couples nor shown them in marketing, but still the option of doing that is too 'outrageous' for new Russian rating laws.
Conservatives are all around the world, just in some places they have more visibility and power to ruin fun for other people. :/
Instructor
#19868 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:42 PM
Yes, there are party-poopers everywhere. Like in Russia, where The Sims 4 is not allowed for under 18 year olds because it contains the option of same-sex romantic relationships... The game has never included pre-made same-sex couples nor shown them in marketing, but still the option of doing that is too 'outrageous' for new Russian rating laws.
Conservatives are all around the world, just in some places they have more visibility and power to ruin fun for other people. :/

Rusia's president and his laws suck.

He needs to stop!

EDIT: WHAT'S FUNNY IN THIS!! WTF!!!
Field Researcher
#19869 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:42 PM
It's over! ... I deleted it!

Go choke in your gifs!

Defeated...

fine then

YOU MAY TAKE MY GIFS....

Instructor
#19870 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:43 PM
fine then

YOU MAY TAKE MY GIFS....

EDIT: OK THIS REPLY IS FUNNY
Field Researcher
#19871 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:50 PM

a bunny doesn't make things better - you and i are enemies!!!

Lab Assistant
#19872 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Khaibit
Yes and the problem is not "the American" as such (which would be stupid to think) but the fact that these people who have a problem with breastfeeding, nudity and relations between teenage (Sims) and YA (Sims) determine the way everybody else has to play. That's no freedom and and I have a problem with being told what I'm allowed to do in a game . As a minority declares what is right/accepted to do and the whole world has to do what they want I think also Americans should struggle with that and tell EA to stop this bullsh... and focus on creating a game people all over the world can enjoy because they can choose what to do with their Sims. That's why I think there's something wrong when only a few people are asked about their opinion. That's why I wonder why especially younger Americans (as usually grandma doesn't play Sims, at least EA couldn't earn money if only the 80+ generation would buy their games) want to get breastfeeding out of the game and such and yes, I struggle to express my opinion in English as clear as I could in German, nevertheless I try as well as I can.

And BTW, I think there is a major difference between an American, you, 12roses, and a German, me, because I don't feel offended when someone talks bad about German and I would never ever feel the need to be proud of the nation I was born into. Why should I, even when another person sharing my nationality did something amazing it's his/her own credit and I'm not involved (And no, not a soccer-fan neither ). What I mean is: relax, take the cookie and think about the problem, EA limiting the game before release until many gamer doubt that it could be fun to play TS4. That's a pity, isn't it?

I was going to let this go, but since you asked me specifically, I'll explain how I feel about it. It's not just that I am an American, but you said that Americans (which would include me since I am an American) had those narrow views of sexuality and morals. We are all individuals. Perhaps I misunderstood what you meant, but that is how I took it. Had you said some people in America then that might not have upset me. All people are different and not all think the same way no matter what country. Actually you brought nationality into it. I didn't.

Edit: I don't mean to derail the thread over something like this. We really feel the same way about those issues.
Theorist
#19873 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by missgothika
Screen capture for @Honeywell from the deleted tweet, Shame it doesn't show the picture, but oh well

I don't know where to send it to her apart from twitter

Perfect, thank you! :lovestruc
Instructor
#19874 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:56 PM

Yes, Putin and his business is suspicious and his homophobia causes too much violence against people who only want the right to live and love. Good that we (=Germany) have another Secretary of State now, the old one is gay living in a same-sex-marriage. Putin would have killed him, I guess. Didn't want to refer to this point because I type so slowly, missed the photoshop-fake discussion

Yes, I am serious though I'm not serious at all. I'm serious about this!
Even the joker can be deadly serious...
Wichtig ist, was hinten raus kommt!
Entscheidend daran ist, wie?
Instructor
#19875 Old 24th Jun 2014 at 3:56 PM
a bunny doesn't make things better - you and i are enemies!!!

I'm watching you...in the dark...

EDIT: 796th page yasss
Locked thread
Page 795 of 817