Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 2:53 PM
Default NPC librarian
I'm currently making a library for my university sims and I was wondering whether there is a possibility of downloading NPC librarian from somewhere? The building seems so incomplete without a librarian.
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 3:30 PM
I had the same problem building a libraries for Bigg City and Land Grant University. Since I was building those for upload and wanted no CC in them even if I could have found some, I wound up putting a cash register at the front desk. Obviously these are library clerks, not librarians, but we do what we can. The "current periodicals" section is also browsable if you have cash registers.

If somebody comes along here and directs you to a Librarian NPC spawner, though, I'm right there with you to download it.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Theorist
#3 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 3:44 PM
What about putting a small area with deco type books and magazines to sell. Libraries usually sell books from their collections and others that are donated to raise funds for the library. This could be a regular or owned lot. (:

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 3:52 PM
Maybe add an invisible cash register, download a more librarian-like replacement for the cashier uniform, and use this as a standin?
There are also deco sims you can use.

You could also teleport in one of the campus professors, and pretend they're working part-time in the library.
Mad Poster
#5 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 3:57 PM
You can't own lots at University, Duine. I've tried.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Theorist
#6 Old 15th Dec 2017 at 5:56 PM
Oh, didn't know it was at uni.

When you forgive, you heal. When you let go, you grow.