Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

New Creator Theme: Elders! - posted on 1st Sep 2018 at 11:43 AM
Replies: 3677 (Who?), Viewed: 176924 times.
Page 148 of 148
Alchemist
#3676 Old Yesterday at 9:05 PM
Well, I determined that something was wrong in the Contrary house in a perfectly new neighborhood. It even crashed after Sophia got them to move in with the Jocques, and I tried loading it in build mode.

Bulldoze, and put down a new house for them. It's smaller, more compact, but big enough for the three of them, and they had plenty of money--about $20,000--to play with leftover.

John Mole has a new assignment, thus changed his appearance. Desiderata may be too remote for him, but for now, he's catching a commuter train to downtown to keep an eye on this, that, and the other. There's definitely gambling at Fisk's Bar, but it doesn't seem to be the hotbed of criminal activity in the uberhood, though he caught Steve Dore drinking underage and Dirk Dreamer gambling. That wasn't what he was looking for, so the boys have gotten away with it for now. Sandra Roth wandered in, but didn't do anything naughty. He also has a personal character problem, but sufficient self-control to behave. Violet Jocque hits all the right spots for him, and she's much, much too young. John's rather disgusted with himself. Maybe he'll call up that Betty Goldstein he met at Fisk's, or Lola Curious, or Chastity Gere, or hang out with General Grunt, or . . . the General only played pool with John, so that was excellent decision making on his part. Perhaps the General is going to prove to be one of his contacts, long term. (Pascal, Johnny, and Bella also showed up: it was definitely Strangetown Day at Fisk's!)

I might need to set up mods to block teens from some venues, though.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Instructor
#3677 Old Today at 4:03 AM
A teen sim who had been invited over to woohoo my gay romance sim autonomously gave my playable who was brought home on the bus her first kiss. Especially great because she'd be striking out with dates and wants to go steady with someone. I hope she doesn't mind sloppy seconds, but I mean, she's a pleasure sim so she probably doesn't.
Test Subject
#3678 Old Today at 4:55 AM
Reunited the six Tricou offspring and put them through college, where they accumulated enough money to buy back the old homestead ("House of Fallen Trees") and are working on fixing it up. (I "undeepened" the basement for them in case they wanted to go look in it, which eventually they will.) Only four of them are still Pleasure Sims - one is now a Knowledge Sim (the "Orion Teens" one, called Jack C. Tricou) and one ("Tiave Teens", in my game Oscar A. Tricou) is a Family Sim. The dark one ("Loren Teens", aka Axel Carey) is taking Pleasure a bit far, pursuing the Grilled Cheese obsession. I had renamed "Patrick Teens" (he had something obnoxious assigned) to Matteo Giacobini and changed his hair color and style (now brown, neat) before I realized he was a Tricou - and he seems to be the most normal of the lot. The two women are Aine (no hat) and Iona (hat) O'Connor, and may decide to take the name Tricou once they get used to it.

Head canon is that they all had different mothers (I think Matteo was raised by his) and at least some of them were given up for adoption (Aine and Iona almost certainly, as they were raised in the same Irish-Simerican family).

Five of the six are pursuing careers: Aine as an Adventurer, Iona in the Culinary track, Jack as an Entertainer, Matteo as a Gamer, and Oscar as a lawyer-wannabe. Axel at present is a HomeSim.

The lot is still haunted, but the ghosts haven't bothered anybody - yet. The six residents know better than to go outside at night, and they haven't had a lot of visitors, so far.
Page 148 of 148