Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Additional table bbcode options available - posted on 5th Mar 2018 at 2:12 PM
Replies: 3032 (Who?), Viewed: 139238 times.
Page 122 of 122
Lab Assistant
#3026 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 10:11 AM
Just finished a day at the Delarosa-Lothario-O'Mackey household (Florence has kids with Don, but married Gabe O'Mackey) and I'm having a blast! The twins are up to their usual shenanigans, poking fun at their baby brother on his birthday. He was a terribly ugly duckling as a child, but fortunately grew into his face rather nicely as a teen. He rolled knowledge, which was completely expected. Between his mother, step-father, and one of his older sisters, he's had a lot of studious influence. I like to think it's mostly his sister's influence, though. She struggled for years with her schoolwork (I headcanon that she has ADD), got rejected from private school twice while her other siblings got in due to favorable marks, and buckled down and managed to eke out an acceptance in the last year before college. Cordelia, the only one in the house who isn't a knowledge sim, managed to lose her virginity to her long-time boyfriend Jesse Gavigan. She'd have had a better time if her dad didn't interrupt as they were redressing and coddling each other. At least he didn't walk in during the act. Between that and her twin Clementine ripping farts and dirty jokes all evening, I think it's safe to say these are Don Lothario's children.

Come Visit A Pleasant Place.
#3027 Old 14th Mar 2018 at 2:37 PM
playing in surfside valley (custom terrain,i placed all the sims from the beginning hoods in that town and because there was so many baskerville middleground and elsewhere were added) ajay loners grandfather got abducted his grandmother just gave birth to a child but she is a female so ajay loner will eventually be an alien,i think many other sims will be aliens too.

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
cats are better than humans and shall takeover earth in a couple of centuries after they evolve.
Lab Assistant
#3028 Old 15th Mar 2018 at 4:34 AM
Apple Family: The Cow Mascot got pranked by the Pollen Cloud Prank and he didn't like that at all and now he sees how it feels to be pranked. it was a sim I created that did that to him.

Prince Avalanche
Mad Poster
#3029 Old Yesterday at 1:25 PM
Bow your heads in silent respect and say goodbye to the Gieke-Larson family. Long ago they bought one of the first houses available in the new country of Downton, a renegade split off off the old Monopoly.

Things were hard in Downton. After the war, taxes went sky high and the environment irretrievably polluted. Pregnancies are rare; successful pregnancies are almost unicorns. Naturally, the New Regime took great notice when Chester had triplets and the Larson's had quads. The NR took great notice and began to manipulate things to make life harder for the Gieke-Larsons. They were finally able to justify taking their land and sending them to the prison hood. This marked their family for potential break up, meaning the children could be seized and given to "deserving" people who needed them, the adults could also be taken and enslaved as servants. Chester's girls were of special interest because of their use as handmaids.

But, time went on. While the NR did not forget about them, they did leave them alone as they planned the break up of the family. The family did pretty well for people too stupid to figure out how to build walls to protect them from the elements.

Then came the fire. One of the Larson kids was playing with the stove. The entire lot was soon consumed. The families cried and danced before the fire hoping to assuage the fire god. It was, sadly, to no avail.

While the fire was still raging, a special envoy was sent to "rescue" the toddler, infant, and dog. The envoy was consumed by the fire god the second she exited her car.

Eventually it was over. The only survivors were the toddler, infant, and dog, all Giekes. The Larsons are gone. The NR is not yet aware their envoy is dead. They are still waiting for the little ones to arrive at their resettlement center. The prospective families have all been contacted and are waiting for their children, thrilled they don't have to go the handmaid route.

The children will never arrive.

Next door in the prison hood is the Turquoise family. Zircon watched with horror and fear as the entire lot next to his went up in flames. He couldn't help; he was too busy trying to keep it from spreading to his property.

Once the flames died down, he heard the babies crying. He realized no one had come to take them. He walked over, and holding the baby in one arm, he took the toddler's hand in the other, and called to the dog. He will take them and give them a good life. (well as good as it can be in the prison hood - he hasn't built walls yet, either (and it's winter). The authorities will soon discover their representative is dead and the children are gone. They will assume everyone died in the fire. Another prisoner and his family will be assigned to the hood and have a big clean up to do. The file is closed.

Meanwhile, Zircon has three more mouths to feed. He's okay with that, though. It wasn't love or concern that made him save the children from being taken. They would, after all, have gone to wealthy families OUTSIDE the prison. They would have had happy lives. Both of them boys, they would have gone to the best schools. There would have been money for college. They could have traveled anywhere they wanted.

But then, he wouldn't have the Gieke money, would he? The family still had almost 100000§ when they died. Zircon wanted that money. (maybe he will finally build a structure with it)!

"Death cannot stop true love; all it can do is delay it for awhile."
#3030 Old Yesterday at 2:22 PM
today i decided to go maxis match.

in other news i started a hood with isabella monty and pollination tech#9 smith,everyone can only breed with others in the family tree so it's going to be one big cluster of incest...

I May Be Life Dumb But I'm Sim Smart(mostly).
cats are better than humans and shall takeover earth in a couple of centuries after they evolve.
Field Researcher
#3031 Old Today at 12:16 AM
Finally I can play again, today I opened a random house to do a little makeover, they are the Picaso family, right now Jessica and Matthew have a little baby boy called Austin, the both of them are working right now, so they needed a babysitter, for Jessica this was a difficult choice, because she wanted to raise his son by herself along with her husband. Matthew is so happy with his son, he love to play with him and teach some tricks.

"Old Town Revival: My Hood"
#3032 Old Today at 7:41 AM
I finished my first Pleasantview rotation! It ended with the Goths, specifically, Cassandra's wedding. Don rejected it, as expected, and the party seemed to be heading towards disaster! However, the missing Bella Goth showed up, and her and Mortimer got remarried! This saved the whole thing. ACR also, behind my back, decided it'd be neat to have Cassandra and Darren start making out. I approve!

Also, Bella is GORGEOUS.

Don Lothario cursed my crops turns out Gilbert is innocent

If you see the weird symbols where quotes or these ' things should be, my iPad was being weird and using smart quotations so I fixed that. Sorry about that!
Field Researcher
#3033 Old Today at 11:37 AM
I had 24 babies born today! <laughs>

TFM's Naughty Sims Asylum - home of my Sim stuff - SC4 Terrains, Lots, Sims, Hairy Skintones, Hoods and some clothes & stuff.
Page 122 of 122