Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th May 2019 at 7:17 PM
Default routing lines look weird?
so i decided to ad a bit more land to my world but my routing lines have now gone crazy and im not sure why?
Screenshots
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 18th May 2019 at 7:55 PM
What do you mean by crazy? On the first sight it looks fine. Or do you mean the unroutable space without lines?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th May 2019 at 10:09 PM
Nope these..cant circle all of them, but hope this makes it more understandable, those long stray lines going in different unusual directions
Screenshots
dodgy builder
#4 Old 19th May 2019 at 12:36 AM
I would try to flatten this area, recalculate the routing, and then try building the landscape again.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#5 Old 19th May 2019 at 12:55 AM
this is not normal...its happening to areas that used to have blue paint, but i have made them routable now, its like the routing is confused because it used to not be routable there or something, idk
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 19th May 2019 at 2:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
I would try to flatten this area, recalculate the routing, and then try building the landscape again.

I've tried this and sadly doesn't help its happening in other areas to when i delete trees.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th May 2019 at 8:58 AM
Okay, now I see what you're talking about. Try deleting the cache files from your caw folder, after that reload caw and click rebuild routing. Perhaps that helps.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 19th May 2019 at 3:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fluse
Okay, now I see what you're talking about. Try deleting the cache files from your caw folder, after that reload caw and click rebuild routing. Perhaps that helps.

already tried that no luck I'm redoing the routing to see if that helps.
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 19th May 2019 at 8:29 PM
I've had this happen in one world before. It worried me but after I loaded it up in game, I couldn't really see any routing problems.
It remains a mystery to me.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 20th May 2019 at 12:10 AM
Well i re-did the routing and it looks fine now, so hoping it will stay that way