Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 15th May 2019 at 9:28 AM
Default Newsea Gone?
Okay I don't play S4 but I thought I'd post this question here because Newsea had made for S4 only for sometime now and you guys would might know more than Sims 3 or Sims 2 players.

Now and then I check in at Newsea to see what new they have out and then see if it gets ported over to S2 or S3. This week I haven't been able to access the site. Has newsea's site been down for a while?

It wouldn't surprise me if Newsea has finally folded. There has always been pirating involved when it came to pay stuff in the Sims community but these days free hair is more common than pay and unless your a really big fan of Newsea I wouldn't see the point of paying for cc hair. Also guys like Anto, Nightcrawler and Leahlilith etc seem more popular than Newsea now. Then again maybe it is just site maintenance.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th May 2019 at 11:35 PM
as it should
Scholar
#3 Old 17th May 2019 at 4:14 AM
Site works for me
Instructor
#4 Old 17th May 2019 at 11:32 AM
she couldn't afford to keep her site running since no one's paying her contents anymore.

LGBTQ+. Fans of RAMMSTEIN, GOJIRA and Architects. Check out my favorite YouTube channels: Second Thought, Adam Something, Climate Town, and Not Just Bikes