Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 8:01 PM
Default MC Command Center: How do I adjust what day the story progression is?
I don't know which forum to post this in, but I prefer if I get story progression information daily.

Could you guys tell me how to edit it to get daily story progression?
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 8:19 PM
Read here, especially the top part:
https://deaderpool-mccc.com/#/doc/mc_pregnancy
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 8:23 PM
Alright, thank you. c: I thought it was going to be listed as something other than pregnancy. Does it also cover careers, marriages and divorces, or are those in separate categories? This is my first time using the mod, so it's a bit confusing.
Scholar
#4 Old 8th Nov 2018 at 8:31 PM
I don't know about careers, but the marriages are included in what I've sent you
You should check the documentation to see how you want your settings to be
you can set pretty much everything about it
good job for finally using it, and have fun

oh, and MCCC have a discord channel, where you could get even more help if you need
there's a link on the bottom of the website.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 11:30 AM
Default Mccc
Quote: Originally posted by Cressiethefairy
Alright, thank you. c: I thought it was going to be listed as something other than pregnancy. Does it also cover careers, marriages and divorces, or are those in separate categories? This is my first time using the mod, so it's a bit confusing.

I think you are looking for Deaderpool's website? Where all the MCC mods are? here
Maybe you'll find answers there? I seem to recall a Story Progression mod at NRAAS, but they only support Sims 3 as far as I know?
Instructor
#6 Old 15th Nov 2018 at 12:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cressiethefairy

in a way, it does cover careers. When you go in-game on your active sims computer and click on MC command You will see an area where you can adjust the career range. What that does is determine how many sims are employed and unemployed based on their age group. Deaderpool also added the option for anonymous breakups and "divorces". You can also adjust that to your liking in the game. So I would say its very similar to Nraas, however, different at the same time because of the way the Sims 4's story progression is in general or their lack of. There are also days to run all of the basic progressions (Marriage, breakups, pregnancy). Its a lot to take in but, there is a lot of great information on His website that others posted above. I wish you luck! once you find your groove with the settings its smooth sailing on out lol