Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 3rd Nov 2018 at 5:26 PM
Default I edited my Butler, Maid and Nanny. Now I get the same ones in other households.
Greetings...I am new here and I hope I am posting in the right place. I used the cas.fulleditmode cheat to change my butler, maid and nanny. I changed pretty much everything...their sex, age, appearance and even their traits and ambitions. I even renamed them. I only have 2 households that uses these employees. My second household hired these services yesterday and the butler, nanny and maid that showed up are the exact same ones. The game isn't randomly generating different NPCs. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 1:10 AM
You're getting the same butler at different households? That's a known bug that was supposed to be fixed, but it's still happening to people (including me). The nanny/maid showing up at other households isn't a glitch since they are hired temporarily, not as live-in employees.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 4th Nov 2018 at 8:07 PM
Default Thanks for the reply
Quote: Originally posted by spidergirl79
You're getting the same butler at different households? That's a known bug that was supposed to be fixed, but it's still happening to people (including me). The nanny/maid showing up at other households isn't a glitch since they are hired temporarily, not as live-in employees.

Thanks....I thought I messed my game up by costuming them.