Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Inventor
Original Poster
#1 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 4:41 PM Last edited by Anhaeyn : 8th Jul 2018 at 5:24 PM.
Default Sims bathing and taking shower in clothes.
As title says - my sims are taking shower and bath wearing some random clothes, but I don't have CC clothing - they're wearing original maxis clothes. Also I've tried to fix this problem using mod to Reset bathing outfit, but they were just switching their bathing clothes to something else. I could keep reseting their bathing outfit and still no result. Any help would be welcome.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#2 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 9:19 PM
Have you tried MCCC's clean outfit? with bathing and sims woohoo I notice sims wearing pants so I use MCCC to clean the outfit, and it removes it, but only on the sims you are playing (you can clean npc outfits, but the pants will show up on npc sims who come over to visit and then take a bath in your tub, for example, until you mccc them too) and only on the current save. When I use MCCC it gives a popup box that there is nothing to clean or blacklist but it does it. I feel inarticulate but I hope this helps.
Inventor
Original Poster
#3 Old 8th Jul 2018 at 11:10 PM
Thanks! That worked.