Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd May 2018 at 5:10 PM Last edited by cs2003 : 23rd May 2018 at 5:35 PM.
What is the mod called?
Hey guys

So I recently lost all my cc, mods and so on, but I really loved this one mod but I can't remember the name of it!
You could impregnate (is that the word) your sim, without them having to use the option 'Try for baby' and you could select the stage of the pregnancy. Do any of you know the name? If I remember right you could also set a mood for your sim, go to full edit mode in CAS without having to use the cheat.

Oh and by the way, it isn't MCCC
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 23rd May 2018 at 5:33 PM
Idk why you want something completely different, MCC, does that very easy and much more, and you can also get the option without any mods by typing testingcheats on in the console box, Shit-click the target sim' then choose the pregnancy options.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 23rd May 2018 at 5:35 PM
I never played with such mods, but I googled a bit and found this mod http://modthesims.info/d/547232 which sounds like it could be the one you're looking for?