Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#26 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 7:10 PM
You can remove and/or edit any of the memories - I don't know what you mean by irremoveable.

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Advertisement
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maxon
You can remove and/or edit any of the memories - I don't know what you mean by irremoveable.

I mean irremovable in HoodChecker. The ones that stick around even after you hit the “remove” button. The ones that you’re forced to remove using SimPE, and I don’t really get how you remove them in SimPE despite reading some of the tutorials out there about it.
The Great AntiJen
retired moderator
#28 Old 12th Mar 2018 at 9:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by hellocoldworld
I mean irremovable in HoodChecker. The ones that stick around even after you hit the “remove” button. The ones that you’re forced to remove using SimPE, and I don’t really get how you remove them in SimPE despite reading some of the tutorials out there about it.

Oh - I don't use HoodChecker so I don't know about that. I edit memories by hand. You can edit or delete in the memory editor. There's nothing difficult about it. To delete you just select the memory and press the 'delete' button (linky thing).

Commit and save to make the changes stick (as always with SimPE).

I no longer come over to MTS very often but if you would like to ask me a question then you can find me on tumblr or my own site tflc. TFLC has an archive of all my CC downloads.
I'm here on tumblr and my site, tflc
Page 2 of 2